Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 368

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It Came From the Skies! - New Siege Machine - Siege Barracks

  1. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    497
    Interesting , can be used for funneling.

  2. #332
    Forum Veteran michelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,761
    I didn't like it so much

  3. #333
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Best clan ever
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Interesting , can be used for funneling.
    you will need to find very high value funneling spot to "waste" siege AND its troops on it.
    i think ww and ss will still be way better for most bases
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

  4. #334
    Forum Contender PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Farming
    Posts
    4,516
    Since I didnít see an answer (but checked only official posts, not if this was asked):
    With a new workshop level, does its capacity also increase to 4+4 SMs?

  5. #335
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    14,622
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Since I didnít see an answer (but checked only official posts, not if this was asked):
    With a new workshop level, does its capacity also increase to 4+4 SMs?
    In dev build not. Maybe its same like stoenslammer → first the slammer few weeks later the capacity.

  6. #336
    Forum Contender PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Farming
    Posts
    4,516
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    In dev build not. Maybe its same like stoenslammer → first the slammer few weeks later the capacity.
    After all sneak peeks, on release day, Darian posts a more detailed list of features, which should include the eventual changes to the workshop also... Was just a reminder

  7. #337
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    14,622
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    After all sneak peeks, on release day, Darian posts a more detailed list of features, which should include the eventual changes to the workshop also... Was just a reminder
    Pin it at his back.🙄

  8. #338
    Forum Veteran jaronhudson15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    Posts
    1,733
    Well, this isn't going to make much of a difference in attacking. Other sieges will always do a better job just by looking at this, and wizards will NOT be that useful at TH13 judging by how the defense is stacked up a lot.

  9. #339
    Senior Member Erik5839's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    Well, this isn't going to make much of a difference in attacking. Other sieges will always do a better job just by looking at this, and wizards will NOT be that useful at TH13 judging by how the defense is stacked up a lot.
    As I said the first day, but some people disagree.
    I really wonder what situations they are thinking about to believe this siege is useful.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #340
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    5,059
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    After all sneak peeks, on release day, Darian posts a more detailed list of features, which should include the eventual changes to the workshop also... Was just a reminder
    Full patch notes will be released soon!
    AKA Tank Puppy

    ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •