Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It Came From the Skies! - New Siege Machine - Siege Barracks

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    Maybe my limited imagination but don’t see how this would be useful. Just puts a peka and wiz outside the base before your main troops are deployed. No way of getting inside the base...

Maybe only use would be for TH that’s on the outside but then you’d just use a SS for that
    It fills a role that no other siege can. It appears to function as a very powerful funneling tool, that can assist strategies such as pekkasmash. Im sure there will even come applications for it inside, typical air strategies like drags or sui lalo.

Slammer is also not much of a siege for base entry, but is an extremely versatile unit in the right hands.

Thanks for the peek... btw, liking the daily sneak peek thing rather than sporadic peeks, hope it continues till update day

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    I want to point out that I predict the new hero will be a black bird. My guess is well documented. This is not a "leak."
    Have you seen the video in the other sticky thread? There is a cropped picture and only human ears and blue clothes visible and i bet its the fourth hero.
    How would your black bird human ears and blue clothes look like?🤣

Bbeehhaappyy
    Any idea did they increase capacity of storage Siege Barracks?

Last update need ask it how I remember
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 3rd, 2019 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t1ny View Post
    Thanks for the peek... btw, liking the daily sneak peek thing rather than sporadic peeks, hope it continues till update day
    I hope so too. Enjoy having something to read in the morning when I wake up ( they’re posted at 7am my time ). So looking forward to update day

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Have you seen the video in the other sticky thread? There is a cropped picture and only human ears and blue clothes visible and i bet its the fourth hero.
    How would your black bird human ears and blue clothes look like?🤣

Love it.

10 Characters

Gowipe getting more love ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Any idea did they increase capacity of storage Siege Barracks?
    Have seen galadons video and there were still three slost for sieges → no more space. Update with stoneslammer was the same → first no more additional space in camp → few weeks later we got the additional space.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    No-it will fly towards the selected location and land there, releasing the pekka and wizards. Once the siege hp becomes zero(after taking damage or simply due to the lifetime timer reaching zero) or due to manual breaking, cc troops come out.
    Means I will not use this. For me ww is best 😁

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I hope so too. Enjoy having something to read in the morning when I wake up ( they’re posted at 7am my time ). So looking forward to update day
    The timing always works well for me too, always works out 1pm, and works lunch time starts at... 1pm