Thread: Baby Farm "Automatically" opted into Derby

Baby Farm "Automatically" opted into Derby

My baby farm is in my hood and has NEVER been opted in a derby. I happened to look at the derby task log and see it opted in! Neither I, as leader, nor as manager of the baby farm opted this farm in this derby. This will likely result in a demotion from the champ league, as the baby farm is a lower level farm. How does this happen?
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

Could you have accidentally tapped on the derby box to play next derby, thinking you was in your main farm? Other than that I only be wildly speculating.
    Depending how low the level, it could be a help that would cause the task board to generate more of the basic lower level tasks for the mystery tasks. The task board must generate tasks that are playable for the lowest level opted in farm.

What you could do to stay in champions league is to reserve and play only non-mystery tasks that the lower farm is capable of. You can do help tasks. If your mine is open you can do mine tasks with it. Just keep trashing the non-mystery tasks until you get some 300+ point help tasks to play. It should be enough points to keep you in champions if the other farms opted in pull their weight.
    Last edited by dtx725; 1 Week Ago at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Could you have accidentally tapped on the derby box to play next derby, thinking you was in your main farm? Other than that I only be wildly speculating.
    Depending how low the level, it could be a help that would cause the task board to generate more of the basic lower level tasks for the mystery tasks. The task board must generate tasks that are playable for the lowest level opted in farm.

What you could do to stay in champions league is to reserve and play only non-mystery tasks that the lower farm is capable of. You can do help tasks. If your mine is open you can do mine tasks with it. Just keep trashing the non-mystery tasks until you get some 300+ point help tasks to play. It should be enough points to keep you in champions if the other farms opted in pull their weight.
    No accidental opting in here. Thanks for the information and suggestions. We'll see how it goes.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!
    Happy Holidays Everyone!