Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What to upgrade at TH13

What to upgrade at TH13

Hey guys,

im in the lucky position that I can upgrade to TH13 with a lot of hammers and Runes.

Im planning to upgrade to TH13 first minute the update is live! With Full Collectors, Storages, 1 Gold Elex and DE Rune, 1 Book of Heros, 1 Book of Fighting, 1 Book of Building.

What would you recommend to upgrade first?

I plan on putting all my ressources into the TH. Rest on my Queen. Furthermore i have enough CWL Points to buy even more hammer!

So Id say TH and Queen, but the laboratory will be important aswell.

So as I said I have full Storages, Runes Hammers and CWL Points to do everything

Grettings from Austria not Australia

Gilgamesh
    So laboratory

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Maybe it would be good to know what we can upgrade before making the priority decision.
    however generally speaking what would make TH13 have any different in upgrade priority then all the previous TH levels ?

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

6 builders on work will use books from clan games
    Here
    Will play in low leagues for loot
    /will spent all medals for lab upgrade only

From what i have seen in the videos their are new Archertower lvl, Magetower, Xbow, and so on. Gernerelly the TH will make more and more dmg and the slow ability is unlockt at THlvl 3. So thats quite important Id say. New Hero lvls to 70 means we have to lvl the Queen 5 times so its pleasant to upgrade her aswell. Ofc if there is a new building it would make sense to build that first since the Village will have more % that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Maybe it would be good to know what we can upgrade before making the priority decision.
    however generally speaking what would make TH13 have any different in upgrade priority then all the previous TH levels ?

New Bloke/Chick
    I really want to know with 6 builders and with full league medals is it good to buy builder portion (6builders) or it is worth to buy a hammer
    P.s- I can do more than 15 attack a day

I would prefer hammer , by the looks of it we have to upgrade a lot at th13
    but at the end it all depends on your personal preference

Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post
    I really want to know with 6 builders and with full league medals is it good to buy builder portion (6builders) or it is worth to buy a hammer

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

On Th12 the Gigatesla has rather short upgrade times compared to its price. So if one could raid a lot, this one was a nice upgrade that burned more gold on average than others. If the Giga Inferno is similar it would make no sense to book or hammer the Giga Inferno. I would hammer only things that cost a lot and have a long upgrade time, maybe army camps. Although barrack are nasty to upgrade, the are comparably cheap but have a long upgrade time (inverse to the Gigatesla). Maybe that makes at least some worth to use a book? More thoughts when it is more clear what to upgrade.

Even Though this has nothing to do with my Titel i can help you. If you have 4 Potions with 6 Builders its only worth up to 12 days. Everything after 12 days its more worth to buy a hammer. But since a hammer only upgrades 1 building and the potion helps up to 6 Builders it depends on you and on the building you want to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post

Banned
    If you didnt,buy hammers now so the 7 days cooldown can pass until update drops.
    I plan to upgrade th with book,then lab with hammer because i dont know if it will cost more than 12milion (max for curent storages)
    Then in lab i wil have to finish ongoing haste spell with gems or research potions. And upgrade hogs and heall with books,and bowlers with hammer. Then buy hammer for new baracks and unlock that new troop.
    Have book and hamer for heroes that i will use on new heroe,asuming you would have to reach level 5 for ability.
    Runes will use acordingly.
    Thinking to drop from legends so i can rade more than 8 times??
    Last edited by Ezio363; 1 Week Ago at 11:25 AM.

Obviously, need to wait until everything is officially announced but as for now, I'm thinking to use BoB for TH, HoB for CC, HoB for Lab, BoE for an Army camp maybe, BoH for GW, HoH for GW again, HoF for EDrag, HoF for Loons, HoS for any spell. I'll most likely will change the plan once everything has been announced.
    Drin | Reddit Zulu