Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I Just Broke The Hall Of Fame Record For Most Loot In A Single Raid

Centennial Club
    #yawn ... I see 10 per day everyday.. used to be nice but I have been maxed so long I am sick of seeing them!!!!
    Leader Black Myst #YCLUYPPL
    We are a lvl 14 war clan with over 300 wins..

Quote Originally Posted by BBJandJTG View Post
    #yawn ... I see 10 per day everyday.. used to be nice but I have been maxed so long I am sick of seeing them!!!!
    Yeah, don't want to be a downer, but with season loot now maxing out storages and lots of max players unable to collect from their collectors, the full max loot bases aren't as uncommon as they used to be.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

And not to be a downer but all im seeing are pictures with no names of the players who did these feats. Where are the thorough videos?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodkat View Post
    And not to be a downer but all im seeing are pictures with no names of the players who did these feats. Where are the thorough videos?
    Donít need videos everyone is getting this amount of loot. I see you want to feel special, and good job at that. But itís just an average raid after gold and elixir dump from season pass
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

I have often wondered how much loot I would give if I dropped out of Legends

You are asked to remove the players name or tag here in the forums to avoid name and shame.
    Also welcome to the forum

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    You are asked to remove the players name or tag here in the forums to avoid name and shame.
    Also welcome to the forum
    When did that happen?

As a moderator, it has somehow passed me by.

If and only if what is posted has negative connotations, THEN you should avoid naming.

If there are no negative connotations, then the "shame" aspect is missing, and both name AND shame are required for it to be a breach of forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    As others have said, most people raiding in Champoins or Titans with TH11+ will come across bases with that much several times during the first few days of any month, due to large season bank taking time to spend.

And enough of those will be 3 starred to make it not extraordinary any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    It's just the current max loot in the game; I've seen it done maybe half a dozen times in the past month. It's not that it's not awesome, it's just not that it hasn't been done before.

4 storages at a max of 90k loot plus the 5th "storage" as the TH at 90k = 450k

7 completely full mines/collectors at 250k each * 50% lootable = 875k

Completely full CC with level 10+ clan perks at 4.65 million at 3% lootable = 139,500

This all equals 1,464,500 in total loot available from these bases. Anyone can do it if the hundo a maxed base with full collectors/mines.

Edit: I seem to be off by 10k but I can't figure out where my math went wrong. One of you figure it out for me and let me know ;-)
    Last edited by TehOcelot; 4 Days Ago at 08:29 PM.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do itô

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post
    It is pretty common my base on defence also showed the exact loot available. There is plenty max th12 like me so it is not a rare one
    Debby downer right here lol, all i see is proof he did it, not many people post live raids getting that close to the record