Thread: Same level

Same level

You guys should make it to the point where we can fight the same Builder Hall level that you’re in instead of higher builder halls

If they implement your idea you'd potentially have a bh1 with over 6,000 trophies...
    Also, the higher you go in trophies, the less likely you'd find a match for your bh level, which then means you get stuck in clouds for hours upon hours...
    You really want either of those?
    Last edited by joemann8478; 1 Week Ago at 07:01 AM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by XxseugirdorxX View Post
    You guys should make it to the point where we can fight the same Builder Hall level that you’re in instead of higher builder halls

Stop being such a Non-BH9 and upgrade.

Every single time I've upgraded my Builder Hall, I've faced players with a lower BH level than my own the first few hours .. after that, I never see them again.

Fight every battle as if it counts, try your best to win. Upgrade your collectors and your storages, maybe the StarLab and get every building on the ground .. then move on to the next Builder Hall level. In short .. RUSH!

You get more out of Resource Runes if your Storages are larger.

You get more out of the daily Clock Tower boosts, if your collectors have a higher level.

You are more likely to win a battle, if you have an extra camp and a few extra buildings.

You WILL NOT win every time when facing an opponent that has an extra camp or extra troops or stronger troops, even if you walls are fully maxed.

You WILL win some times, if you have those extra troops or the extra camp, and you will get slightly more resources at a higher league level.

No matter how strong or how weak your base is, you HAVE to accept, that you will lose 50% of the time on average. I know it's hard for a lot of players to accept, but that's just the reality of things. If YOU find a way that lets you win 100% of the time, you can be sure that somebody else will copy your strategy and try to do the same.

Dropping trophies and deliberately losing 10 battles in a row, to be able to win 10 battles in a row will give you the exact same win/lose ratio, as the "do your best to win every battle"-strategy .. with the slight difference that you will get more resources if you try your best.

So .. stop being a non-BH9 and move up.

If you want to fight "same BH level", you can do it via friendly challenges in your clan.

/Affront
    TH13-65/65/41/5|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by XxseugirdorxX View Post
    This is not possible for much reason.all bh 1-8 can be hold 6k trophy which is not possible. same builder hall with same trophy is not possible all time.