Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Townhall Threat, Attacking, and Base Design Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IIcarus View Post
    ~Snip~
    My question is this - at what increase in defensive damage or potency would the townhall become so strong it would limit attacking styles and base design?
    Maybe SC will collect and analyze the data over a period of time<after update release> and see the success rate of an attack ,
    also hear the feedback from community.
    IMO , warden ability not fully guarding the troops while Giga inferno in action is scary once you hear it,
    but you have to experience it first hand , and maybe sc has much more to offer hero / new troop <just speculating> who can
    counter Giga inferno / assist.
    Only time will tell , Day 1 and 2 sneak peeks have been great
    I like the look of the new TH and what it has to offer <Giga inferno> + love the new siege machine

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Maybe SC will collect and analyze the data over a period of time<after update release> and see the success rate of an attack, also hear the feedback from community.
    Imo, SC is very good about this. They don't patch things that don't need patched, most of the time. I do think the last hog nerf was unneeded, but didn't break the game, so hardly worth mentioning. There is no telling the amount of data they mine out of the game to look for OP comps and trends, so I'm sure if something comes out as OP over a series of months, they'll nerf it as per usual, and vice versa. If something is terrible, they usually buff it in some way.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW