Thread: Feature Request: Button for Swapping Builder Base<->Home Base

Feature Request: Button for Swapping Builder Base<->Home Base

Hi,

I find it annoying to have to scroll over to the boat every time I want to swap between Builder Base and Home Base... I was hoping the team would consider adding a button on the screen at literally - ANY - one of the locations indicated in the picture provided... I think the ones on the very side/top borders of the screen would be preferred so it wouldn't get in the way very much. It would be greatly appreciated... Trust me...

Cheers,

Ryokishine

Picture Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/okKOSyS

seems like a huge waste of time to me......

Considering every game in existence is a waste of time and the point of the post is to waste less of it I'm not really sure why you're wasting time giving 0 constructive feedback whatsoever. Maybe your concept of useful time is very off.

I dont really see the need to clutter the screen even more. Looking at your base, it is more of a symptom of your current base design and level. For me, I have to keep the game zoomed out as my base covers the entire map. No scrolling required to click the boat.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    But ... the boat is the button ..... its like already right there ....

I really hate forums honestly.

The boat isn't a button. It's an object on the field that I have to go out of my way to access.

New players that haven't been playing for months aren't going to have a base where it would be more convenient to zoom out all the time so you're basically asking that they just deal with it for 6 months until that's the case.

There could always be the option of hiding the button in the settings if it's really that big of a deal.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 12:16 AM.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    This^^^^

Would be nice to have lots of short cuts that we are currently with out. I don’t see this idea as one of them.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I have to agree with this ^^ seems very redundant to add another button that functions the same as this already does.

"I have to agree with this ^^ seems very redundant to add another button that functions the same as this already does."

The post is not about the function. It is about the placement. Stay on topic.
    Last edited by Ryokishine; 1 Week Ago at 11:28 PM. Reason: Added Quote.