Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One and only CWL Search time for December

Centennial Club

One and only CWL Search time for December

Anyone else having issues with this. Been trying to match for about 18 hours. Let it spin overnight last night, no match. Started spin this morning let it go for 4 and a half hours and restarted. Been spinning for about 5 hours so far this time. Not sure if we should let it continue to spin or search for a 15v15. Thoughts?
    Last edited by r3ignman; 1 Week Ago at 09:45 PM.

Don't restart, just let it run.

You are put in a pool of bases, once the pool is filled, could be 24 clans, could be 96 or 192, no one knows, the game will match you with 7 other clans. If you restart you might be put in a new pool waiting for it to get filled.

Your running a war size that is in the minority, and started quite late, next season, don't try to squeeze one random war in, just start CWL asap. You actually loose war time waiting for a CWL match starting late.
    Last edited by Warios; 1 Week Ago at 09:50 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    We spun for about 8 hours in Champs 3 but finally matched. The general consensus among players is just let it go. If you stop the spin, it's just got to start the search again from scratch.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Centennial Club
    That's why we let it spin all night last night. Just dont want to miss out on CWL completely.

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ignman View Post
    That's why we let it spin all night last night. Just dont want to miss out on CWL completely.
    You shouldn't miss out completely, based on what I've seen from other SC posts in the past. Just let it spin. Next time, definitely start earlier; you should get a match, but it might not be a favorable one at this point.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Ive been spinning for 19+ hours in M2 for a 30 man war. I have never seen it take this long. I find it hard to believe there are not 7 more clans searching in M2 for a 30 man war right now. Seems extremely strange to me. I have no desire to go down to a 15 man CWL so I hope something happens soon. I have heard of this happening in Champs but not in Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by r3ignman View Post
    You won't miss out. All clans get placed eventually. No reason at all to stop the roll.

Cwl searching taking too much time

Hi,

We have started the cwl searching yesterday. But its more than 12 hrs passed away still we are not getting matchmaking.

Pls suggest what to do

Banned

CWL Search time?

My clan has been searching since start of CWL still no match?We are in champs 2.We have ended the search and tried searching again more than once!Any idea of what’s going on?Most of us we’re counting on CWL medals for upcoming update!If no match is found can we get the minimal amount of medals for our league (8th place).Super frustrating!

Keep waiting. There has so far never been word of a case where a clan has never matched into a league by the end of the CWL search period.