Thread: New troop Ice dragon and dark healer

New troop Ice dragon and dark healer

I think it is a good idea to insert the trainable ice dragon with dark elixir, it will have the property to freeze the opposing defenses for a limited time with damage to increase in the time of freezing, the dragon will have to move always in a straight line towards the town hall and in case of death explode in a gigantic freezing.
    The dark healer that can be trained with a dark elixir will have to have black wings due to the dark elixir and will not be able to fly so he will be riding a baby dragon. The dark healer will have 2 modes, it can be deployed on the ground or in flight: in flight on the baby dragon it will cure all flying troops, in case of death the baby dragon will remain with the active fury regardless of the air units present.
    On the ground he will ride the baby dragon and will only take care of all the baby dragons nearby and in case of death the baby dragon will rise in flight with fury activating the fury for all the baby dragons.

History
    ice dragon
    Following a war some electric dragons suffered a freeze due to ice potions, after a long illness the dragons lost their electric power but gained the freezing power.

Dark healer

one day the healer played with his baby dragon near a well of dark elixir, suddenly an attack came and an explosion threw the dark healer and the baby dragon into the well, both were about to die but then the black elixir merged with the wings of the healer and infused a new power and managed to get out of the well, from the day they are inseparable

I sincerely hope supercell gets more creative than an ice dragon. I'm sick of all the dragons in this game, we don't need another
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 61 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I sincerely hope supercell gets more creative than an ice dragon. I'm sick of all the dragons in this game, we don't need another

I think that inserting dragons for the 4 elements would be a great thing and would make the game very varied.
    Example
    fire dragon vulnerable to ice potions but not to those poison, less damage from the hell towers, if introduced a tower shoots ice would create more damage.
    Ice dragon vulnerable to poison potions but not to ice potions, increased damage from hell towers.
    Dragon wind immune to the badminton but vulnerable to poison and ice potions, it creates tornadoes.

Earth dragon, creates earthquakes, does not fly, damages suffered by the fire and gravel, but greater than the electric ones of the tesla.
    I think we can create a nice balance and diversity in the game.
    Even if you add additional abilities to the heroes' skins, so they would not only be skins but real abilities other than the basic one.

Ice Dragon has been requested before, but there is already an both a permanent ice troop (Ice Golem) and a temporary one (Ice Wizard). Not really a need for another Dragon with a different element.

For the Healer type troop, don't think any air troops need support.

Don’t see the point in adding a dark healer to the game as you already have healers and heal spells to be able to heal ground and air troops. As for the ice dragon also not a good idea because a base would then be overpowered as the defence wouldn’t be able to attack the dragons as they are being frozen all the time and would ruin the balance of the game

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic82 View Post
    I think it is a good idea to insert the trainable ice dragon with dark elixir, it will have the property to freeze the opposing defenses for a limited time with damage to increase in the time of freezing, the dragon will have to move always in a straight line towards the town hall and in case of death explode in a gigantic freezing.
    The dark healer that can be trained with a dark elixir will have to have black wings due to the dark elixir and will not be able to fly so he will be riding a baby dragon. The dark healer will have 2 modes, it can be deployed on the ground or in flight: in flight on the baby dragon it will cure all flying troops, in case of death the baby dragon will remain with the active fury regardless of the air units present.
    On the ground he will ride the baby dragon and will only take care of all the baby dragons nearby and in case of death the baby dragon will rise in flight with fury activating the fury for all the baby dragons.

History
    ice dragon
    Following a war some electric dragons suffered a freeze due to ice potions, after a long illness the dragons lost their electric power but gained the freezing power.

Dark healer

one day the healer played with his baby dragon near a well of dark elixir, suddenly an attack came and an explosion threw the dark healer and the baby dragon into the well, both were about to die but then the black elixir merged with the wings of the healer and infused a new power and managed to get out of the well, from the day they are inseparable

If one more dragon is added to the game...we might as well rename the game Clash of Dragons. Seriously though, there is the Dragon, Baby Dragon, Electro Dragon, and the Golden Dragon (Goblin Maps only). Please no more dragons. I'd rather see the grass attack than to see another dragon.

Fingers crossed, I hope NOT a DRAGON.

Really glad I changed my signature a few weeks ago. Seems like the only thing anyone has ever thought of that can fly is a dragon. Let's get a bit more creative people. Let those imaginations really fly!!
    | TH12 | XP 181 | BK 50 | AQ 55 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Really glad I changed my signature a few weeks ago. Seems like the only thing anyone has ever thought of that can fly is a dragon. Let's get a bit more creative people. Let those imaginations really fly!!

I'd be excited if grass can fly. Seriously, we heal, rage, freeze, poison, haste, jump, spawn skellies and bats on the grass. It'll be only appropriate to let it fly.

I think that the future of the game is the battle of the elements, making the game much more varied and casual, ultimately the types of attacks are always the same, there is little variety although the supercell is doing miracles to make everything more varied, it is not about just to add an ice dragon, it is a dragon that completes the elements and if diversity to the damage and the defense will be included based on the element it will be possible to create innumerable defense strategies and consequently of attack, one could pass the defenses by one for the other based on your preferences or even make a mix. The supercell works excellently and I'm sure it would be able to create something magnificent and balanced.