Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 is the same as TH12: REPLACE WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    I don't know why few people are getting offended with giga inferno?

Just like Giga Tesla suits with Electric palette of TH12, Giga Inferno suit with TH13 palette. Its is "Dark Elixir and Ice". It uses dark elixir as fuel and freeze effect like Ice. It is PERFECT.

If they just keep the old Tesla there then few people would say why it is same just as previous so there is actually no way to avoid this.

I loved the giga inferno but it would be better if the inferno design popping out of town hall would be a little better.
    This makes sense, in this case what if the names gigatesla and gigainferno were removed and replaced with "THweapon", levels 1-4 will be a tesla, level 4-6 will b an inferno tower and levels 6-8 will be the new weapon!!!

Yo pankaj12 you might be a genius...

im close to starting this thread, wanna join?

Centennial Club
    Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell
    Quote Originally Posted by ssl2urdead View Post
    This makes sense, in this case what if the names gigatesla and gigainferno were removed and replaced with "THweapon", levels 1-4 will be a tesla, level 4-6 will b an inferno tower and levels 6-8 will be the new weapon!!!

Yo pankaj12 you might be a genius...

im close to starting this thread, wanna join?
    Why you are frustrated just because they rename the weapon which suit new town hall better. It is same weapon but changed design to match with new town hall.
    And also don't want to cluster my town hall 10 stars and 20 stars at some point so it is better to have 5 stars. It is easy to recognize the weapon level instead of counting those 10 stars
    Last edited by Pankaj12; December 5th, 2019 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssl2urdead View Post
    1. multi target
    2. bomb when destroyed
    3. weaponized town hall
    4. similar damage
    5. only change is frost effect

The theme of TH13 is supposed to be ice and dark elixir, so why is there a giga inferno out of the town hall and more importantly, why does it work EXACTLY like the giga tesla? Instead replace it with a frost gun, or maybe a new dark elixir weapon. Anybody agree?

=========================================
    ADDED ALT:

If the gigainferno acts like a normal inferno in the case it can be changed from multi to single(or dual to give it an edge) for increased heat speed, it would make it significantly different from the gigatesla.
    I mean I kinda sure they did think should they add in the option to change single/dual/multiple gigainferno, and they decided not to

Centennial Club
    Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell
    Is it necessary to change the weapon if it's name is also different. Then in that case we should change the name of giga Tesla to giga inferno because it is just a multi inferno with more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    Why you are frustrated just because they rename the weapon which suit new town hall better. It is same weapon but changed design to match with new town hall.
    And also don't want to cluster my town hall 10 stars and 20 stars at some point so it is better to have 5 stars. It is easy to recognize the weapon level instead of counting those 10 stars
    I was thinking maybe a star and a yellow number next to it, so instead of (****) it would be (*4)

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    Well you got your wish, the scattershot is the new signature defense for th13.
    Yes, yes I did. I am very content, like a kid on Christmas.