Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 is the same as TH12: REPLACE WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Quote Originally Posted by ssl2urdead View Post
    Thats EXACTLY why we need to talk about it now, instead of waiting for it to come out we can eliminate a problem before it even is a problem.
    How do you even know it's a problem after seeing just one sneak peak video and not having any first hand experience with the new content? Please, just stop judging a book by the cover. When the update comes out then you'll have your opportunity to form a credible review.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

This is like reviewing a Phone without the actual phone itself..

TH12 differs from TH13 in a lot of ways.
    As per Darian's comments the party just started. Lets wait for few more days, Im more concerned about how it looks.

Answer to your query:
    It has more HP
    More damage per sec
    Ice effect when blown up
    Constant damage to troops rather than GT who may change target every sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Entiks View Post
    Itís not quite the same as it does do more damage and has the slowing down ability once destroyed at lvl 3 and up. But I do think they could have chosen a better colour pallet as the colours are similar to th12. All the other main town halls have their main colour pallet and would have been better giving th13 itís own cool looking colours. What I also donít like about th13 is that when the inferno comes out it still has the orange colour when burning troops. I would expect the giga inferno to be unique and have similar colours to the town hall and its theme. Ice and dark elixir. So it would be nice if they could change the giga infernos colour and its beams to an ice colour to make it different to the regular infernos. So it would be shooting freezing beams rather than burning beams to stick to their theme they want to go for.
    This man deserves a medal: the color pallete should be black and blue, Im on board with the inferno, but theyre the same. juse becatse it does more damage doesnt mean its different.

If you take a cannon and give it 500 damage per shot its still a cannon even if you call it "powerball" and have it shoot rockets. Tts a cannon.

This man deserves a medal: the color pallete should be black and blue, Im on board with the inferno, but theyre the same. juse becatse it does more damage doesnt mean its different.

If you take a cannon and give it 500 damage per shot its still a cannon even if you call it "powerball" and have it shoot rockets. Tts a cannon.
    The th12 signature defense is a weaponized town hall, they needed to keep that. If I thought that the giga inferno was the th13 signature defense then I would be disappointed. However, there are more sneak peaks to come so there maybe is something different in store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    The th12 signature defense is a weaponized town hall, they needed to keep that. If I thought that the giga inferno was the th13 signature defense then I would be disappointed. However, there are more sneak peaks to come so there maybe is something different in store.
    You do have a point, but I say why would you change it form the gigatesla if the "signature defence" (I like that word btw) is something else? It makes sense to keep the giga tesla and then add whatever else is going to be added.

Millennial Club
    Not sure what you were expecting OP with one sneak peek. Perhaps a different game??? It looks different, it has a different weapon, it has a totally new effect. How much more different do you want?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying replace giga inferno with something different, the TH will still be weaponized but not with something the same as Giga Tesla.
    Which is exactly what is happening. Glad you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Which is exactly what is happening. Glad you like it.
    don't see it yet but i'm assuming they changed the sneak peak on which case, yay!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    don't see it yet but i'm assuming they changed the sneak peak on which case, yay!
    Why would they change the sneak peek?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why would they change the sneak peek?
    You said that its exactly whats happening, in which case good.