Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 is the same as TH12: REPLACE WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Thumbs up TH13 is the same as TH12: REPLACE WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT

1. multi target
    2. bomb when destroyed
    3. weaponized town hall
    4. similar damage
    5. only change is frost effect

The theme of TH13 is supposed to be ice and dark elixir, so why is there a giga inferno out of the town hall and more importantly, why does it work EXACTLY like the giga tesla? Instead replace it with a frost gun, or maybe a new dark elixir weapon. Anybody agree?

=========================================
    ADDED ALT:

If the gigainferno acts like a normal inferno in the case it can be changed from multi to single(or dual to give it an edge) for increased heat speed, it would make it significantly different from the gigatesla.
    Last edited by ssl2urdead; 6 Days Ago at 05:00 PM. Reason: ADDED ALTERNATIVE

Quote Originally Posted by ssl2urdead View Post
    I can't agree with your title claiming th13 is the same as th12 when your own post points out something different (it also is stronger). I'd also add there are all sorts of other differences beyond the hall itself.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I can't agree with your title claiming th13 is the same as th12 when your own post points out something different (it also is stronger). I'd also add there are all sorts of other differences beyond the hall itself.
    Yes there are some differences, but can you honestly say its not basically the same idea? A mid ranged turret attacks multiple targets for massive damage. ITS AN INFERNO TOWER THAT DOESN'T HEAT UP. Throughout the town halls (past 8) new turrets have been unlocked: x bow- a long range mid damage turret with different settings, inferno tower- a mid ranged tower capable of heating up for massive damage or multiple targets for medium damage, eagle artillery- long charge up for massive damage across the entire map, a weaponized town hall and the giga tesla... couldn't they come up with something more unique? If the multiple targets heated up that would be interesting (AT LEAST) but it doesn't even do that! Its just a giga tesla with more damage and a giga bomb that slows.

1. multi target
    2. bomb when destroyed
    3. weaponized town hall
    4. similar damage

The theme of TH13 is supposed to be ice and dark elixir, so why is there a giga inferno out of the town hall and more importantly, why does it work EXACTLY like the giga tesla? Instead replace it with a frost gun, or maybe a new dark elixir weapon. Anybody agree?
    Yes there are some differences, but can you honestly say its not basically the same idea? A mid ranged turret attacks multiple targets for massive damage. ITS AN INFERNO TOWER THAT DOESN'T HEAT UP. Throughout the town halls (past 8) new turrets have been unlocked: x bow- a long range mid damage turret with different settings, inferno tower- a mid ranged tower capable of heating up for massive damage or multiple targets for medium damage, eagle artillery- long charge up for massive damage across the entire map, a weaponized town hall and the giga tesla... couldn't they come up with something more unique? If the multiple targets heated up that would be interesting (AT LEAST) but it doesn't even do that! Its just a giga tesla with more damage and a giga bomb that slows.
    The update isn't even out yet, and we've only gotten one sneak peak and you're already making very VERY premature accusations that it's the same thing as TH12. Take a second to chill out and just wait for the update to come before making any kind of final opinions, because as of now all you're doing is making baseless claims from one sneak peak video
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

As been said the update isnt even out yet
    Plus there is no point in arguing about wjat has already been almost completely finished

I would definitely wait before talking.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

To be fair, Town Hall 1-11 are basically the same, just more HP.

Would you really want the defense part of the Town Hall and explosion to be removed when you upgrade? I would say most wouldn't and prefer to keep those feature but cause more damage. Plus slowing down the enemy can help your overall defense.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    To be fair, Town Hall 1-11 are basically the same, just more HP.

Would you really want the defense part of the Town Hall and explosion to be removed when you upgrade? I would say most wouldn't and prefer to keep those feature but cause more damage. Plus slowing down the enemy can help your overall defense.
    Not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying replace giga inferno with something different, the TH will still be weaponized but not with something the same as Giga Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    The update isn't even out yet, and we've only gotten one sneak peak and you're already making very VERY premature accusations that it's the same thing as TH12. Take a second to chill out and just wait for the update to come before making any kind of final opinions, because as of now all you're doing is making baseless claims from one sneak peak video
    As been said the update isnt even out yet
    Plus there is no point in arguing about wjat has already been almost completely finished
    I would definitely wait before talking.

Thats EXACTLY why we need to talk about it now, instead of waiting for it to come out we can eliminate a problem before it even is a problem.

Itís not quite the same as it does do more damage and has the slowing down ability once destroyed at lvl 3 and up. But I do think they could have chosen a better colour pallet as the colours are similar to th12. All the other main town halls have their main colour pallet and would have been better giving th13 itís own cool looking colours. What I also donít like about th13 is that when the inferno comes out it still has the orange colour when burning troops. I would expect the giga inferno to be unique and have similar colours to the town hall and its theme. Ice and dark elixir. So it would be nice if they could change the giga infernos colour and its beams to an ice colour to make it different to the regular infernos. So it would be shooting freezing beams rather than burning beams to stick to their theme they want to go for.