Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vetada account?

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4

    Vetada account?

    Hello friends I come to tell you my case and what possible solution to give

    I have my main account that has been definitely banned for attempted phishing, the detail is that on my device my brother entered his Gmail account to q judges with his account and follow his process since his device was stolen. Everything was going well.
    Until q one day my brother already having his new mobile device tried to recover his google password since he had forgotten it. And trying to enter through the SUPERCELL ID could get in. The funny thing is that within a few days my main account was banned and not permanently for them to investigate and stuff... They did it definitively with no choice to explain what happened.

    Well, it's been several months since what happened, and to date I still don't get any exact answers to what happened with my account. They are only justified to be your terms of use, that you cannot use 2 accounts on the same device.

    Now I wonder, if you don't want to make use of 2 accounts on the same device, why do you allow access to multiple SUPERCELL IDs on the same device?

    What I require is that they solve that error that they made to my account, as well as the next cases that may occur. Just because you have entered 2 or more SUPERCELL IDs on a device that accepts it.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,074
    Quote Originally Posted by xPaulRc View Post
    Until q one day my brother already having his new mobile device tried to recover his google password since he had forgotten it. And trying to enter through the SUPERCELL ID could get in. The funny thing is that within a few days my main account was banned and not permanently for them to investigate and stuff... They did it definitively with no choice to explain what happened.
    You havent wrote what you have done. Have you tryed to recover your brothers village by contacting the ingame support through your village?

    They are only justified to be your terms of use, that you cannot use 2 accounts on the same device.
    You can have as many villages as you want on a single device.

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You havent wrote what you have done. Have you tryed to recover your brothers village by contacting the ingame support through your village?


    You can have as many villages as you want on a single device.
    In fact, try to recover the account through supercell support, but I left it incomplete already q the following days my brother retrieved his mail and entered with SUPERCEL ID
    Last edited by xPaulRc; 1 Week Ago at 08:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,074
    Quote Originally Posted by xPaulRc View Post
    In fact, try to recover the account through supercell support, but I left it incomplete already q the following days my brother retrieved his mail and entered with SUPERCEL ID
    Means you tryed to recover your brothers village while he recovers his gmail?
    Well yeah sorry mate but you have to deal with that.

    Take into consideration:
    - usualy first step gmail recovery and if not succes full then account recovery
    - you are not allowed to recover villages that arent yours
    - bans are final

  5. #5
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Means you tryed to recover your brothers village while he recovers his gmail?
    Well yeah sorry mate but you have to deal with that.

    Take into consideration:
    - usualy first step gmail recovery and if not succes full then account recovery
    - you are not allowed to recover villages that arent yours
    - bans are final
    I understand that, but I managed to get my brother's account back and log in to his new device, all perfect. The detail is that I explain what happened through the game support but I was banned from my main account.

  6. #6
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,074
    Quote Originally Posted by xPaulRc View Post
    I understand that, but I managed to get my brother's account back and log in to his new device, all perfect. The detail is that I explain what happened through the game support but I was banned from my main account.
    Because you tryed to recover a village that isnt yours.
    Forumers cant help you and support answered you.

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Because you tryed to recover a village that isnt yours.
    Forumers cant help you and support answered you.
    When I try to recover the account, I do it already loged in the game with my brother's account. I mean, I had the two active accounts, both my brother's and mine. That's why I applied to retrieve the account from the profile from my brother

  8. #8
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    12,074
    Quote Originally Posted by xPaulRc View Post
    When I try to recover the account, I do it already loged in the game with my brother's account. I mean, I had the two active accounts, both my brother's and mine. That's why I applied to retrieve the account from the profile from my brother
    Account sharing is forbidden and you are not allowed to recover villages that arent yours. Even the try will end in permanent ban.
    There is nothing forumers can do for you and you have to deal with the ban.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •