Thread: Need a clan that Maxes Clan Games

Fresh Spawn

Need a clan that Maxes Clan Games

Looking for a clan that Maxes out everytime. I have two accounts and Max out everytime. One th12 kind of rushed but always donates. And a non rushed th9. Pretty good in war but mainly looking for clan games clan. In a clan now but it's dying out and I will leave once I get an invitation. My tag is #vypqrqjp check me out

Centennial Club
    Hey man, my clan is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. We are a chill yet competitive English speaking war clan. We hella active, always max clan games and wreck in war. Be able to take a joke if you want to be a part of our group haha. Look forward to seeing you here We have not started cwl and don't expect you to be on 24/7!
    Last edited by dkaderu10; 1 Week Ago at 05:57 PM.

Check out Orange County Level 14 Clan Tag #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Check out FTH-Lvl 6-#2002R0J9U. We are currently rebuilding, so we may not get in cwl this month, but we will certainly max our clan games when our clan is going to be mostly full

We are very talkative, but serious in wars. Expect to donate a lot, but also to receive a lot of donations too.
    The full forum post is in my sig

When you request to join, say ''tasty sent me from forums.''
    Last edited by 11111111111; 1 Week Ago at 06:08 PM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

We max out every time!! Check out Xanathars Guild #2P98QUVC8 - very active and talkative

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    CWL - Master League III
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (completely maxed)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    CWL - Crystal League I
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run 30/30 CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM and DISCORD group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). Telegram is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there, discord is optional.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please apply here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig

Hi Yfnik,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. You'd be welcome to join any of our active, experienced and supportive feeder clans. All 4 of our clans achieved over 100,000 points in the last clan games. The Bailey IV achieved just over 140,000.

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)
    • Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH10s and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently has over 40 active members and last Clan Games scored over 140,000 points! Bailey V anyone?
    Generally TH9s and above.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Trainee
    hey, you may like our clan... its composed entirely of multiboxers. I myself have 5 accounts. Wars are back to back and fun, no pressure and no drama. We max clan games easily and have no requirements or donation rules. Check out our recruitment thread if you'd like, which has a link to our discord. Best of luck!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...light=forsaken

With your help, we'll max clan games every time!

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 3) (#29GRQ902G): 13+ wins | Gold League 3

About Us:

• International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly :joy: )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:

• ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr
    ... or directly join: https://link.clashofclans.com/?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=%2329GRQ902G