Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 18 days for TH13 upgrade from TH12

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It does not matter how much season loot you have, the restrictions on resources are what is available to use in your storages. If you can only hold 12 million and have 20 million in season bank, the most expensive item you can build is 12 million.
    Are you sure? Maybe I’m reading this wrong but I’ve seen plenty of th2 with CC built. Total storage at th2 is 6,000 (pretty sure) and CC costs 10,000. They are able to do this by purchasing packs with loot that overflows their storages.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Are you sure? Maybe I’m reading this wrong but I’ve seen plenty of th2 with CC built. Total storage at th2 is 6,000 (pretty sure) and CC costs 10,000. They are able to do this by purchasing packs with loot that overflows their storages.
    If it is in the last few days, it will have been because the CC only costs 5000 during winter jam event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    A any free magic items as they give away there shouldnít be anyone with half a brain waiting for the th to build.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If it is in the last few days, it will have been because the CC only costs 5000 during winter jam event.
    It happened in the past too. I plan to use a book on the hall either way, so maybe it doesn't matter much, but it would be nice to know for sure. I guess we will soon enough.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Well, my HOPE is, th13 max is 14 days, and everything below it gets reduced time and cost . So currently upgrading three based from th10s into th11s and would like some reduced cost and time.

Oh, while I am requesting. Hey SC, how about removing the loot limit on builder base and reducing the cost of things. Gets really boring only winning 3 times a day for a week just to upgrade one thing. Whatcha say? Hmmm?

Not sure why no one is mentioning this(mods/admins cough cough), but in Many if not EVERY previous Clash Previews deployed though you tubers, the videos have had HIGHER cook times and cost than were actually deployed. Until someone like Darian comes in here and states this is final, it is simply not. Its a DEV Build. Th11 and TH12 vids showed higher costs/times than were eventually deployed.

For all we know these numbers are "pre-cooked" into the development server to make room for TH14, and 15 development, could just be a number that works well with internal client side or server side calculations, we dont know. What we DO know is that in previous releases of new town halls, Higher numbers of cost and time have been seen in "Sneak Peak" Dev Build Youtube videos.
    -that is all

Level: 180 | TH: 12
    LexCorpô Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, and Leader War
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It does not matter how much season loot you have, the restrictions on resources are what is available to use in your storages. If you can only hold 12 million and have 20 million in season bank, the most expensive item you can build is 12 million.
    As Warios states, you can only use what is in your storages. There are two cases where your storages can overflow beyond the max:

1) Last season's loot gets dumped into your storages immediately after season ends (you know when it will happen, but you cannot control this)
    2) You buy a pack with real money that includes gold/elixir (it will happen the moment you purchase it)

If you're able to protect your overflowing loot up until the update drops, then you could upgrade something that costs more than your max storage amount.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by blackintegra View Post
    As Warios states, you can only use what is in your storages. There are two cases where your storages can overflow beyond the max:

1) Last season's loot gets dumped into your storages immediately after season ends (you know when it will happen, but you cannot control this)
    2) You buy a pack with real money that includes gold/elixir (it will happen the moment you purchase it)

If you're able to protect your overflowing loot up until the update drops, then you could upgrade something that costs more than your max storage amount.
    You appear to have completely misread what Warios said.

He did NOT say you can only us what is in your storages. He said you can only you at most the amounbt which is the normal cpacity of your storages.

Which is the opposite pf what you say.

There are three options here and we have people atating all nthree of them as fact (personally, I have no idea, never having been in the position of having overflowing storages just after upgrading TH).

1. You can never spend more than your capacity on anything.

2. The game keeps track of which resources were bought as part of packs and which came from season bank, and you can only spend over capacity what you have bought.

3. You can spend all you have, whether over capacity or not.

I don't actually believe 2 is practical, so it is eiher 1 or 3.

Please do NOT state categorically it is one or the other unless you have actual personal experience of wanting to buy something that was available but cost more than your current capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    Not sure why no one is mentioning this(mods/admins cough cough), but in Many if not EVERY previous Clash Previews deployed though you tubers, the videos have had HIGHER cook times and cost than were actually deployed. Until someone like Darian comes in here and states this is final, it is simply not. Its a DEV Build. Th11 and TH12 vids showed higher costs/times than were eventually deployed.

For all we know these numbers are "pre-cooked" into the development server to make room for TH14, and 15 development, could just be a number that works well with internal client side or server side calculations, we dont know. What we DO know is that in previous releases of new town halls, Higher numbers of cost and time have been seen in "Sneak Peak" Dev Build Youtube videos.
    -that is all
    Darian has said it is subject to change, the video I watched said it can change, and many others have said it could change. It also might be 18 days, which causes some discussion, which is just fine also. If we weren't allowed to discuss things here we aren't sure of there would be much less to talk about.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Interesting read here, not sure if Iíve miss read this or not, but not claiming to actually know because I canít remember. But how Iím reading above is, if I have 37 mil gold (which I do with a 10 day shield) and something costs say 16 mil (maybe the new cc level as an example and a guess also) but my storageís only go up to 12 mil (as a maxed th12) does that mean I canít upgrade that 16mil upgrade without getting my storageís up to be able to hold (normally) that amount?