Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 18 days for TH13 upgrade from TH12

Centennial Club

18 days for TH13 upgrade from TH12

In galadon video, we can see when he put his TH12 on upgrade it was showing 17days 23hours to finish
    Is supercell now increasing max upgrade days from 14 to 18? ... That may little bit bore

Forum Legend
    Just picked up book of building in the trader!
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

That's why you save your medals from CWL.....Hammer of Building!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by esrgaur View Post
    In galadon video, we can see when he put his TH12 on upgrade it was showing 17days 23hours to finish
    Is supercell now increasing max upgrade days from 14 to 18? ... That may little bit bore
    Less boring than the constant complaints on the forum that look something like this: “ I am full max with full storages with nothing to upgrade and it has been like that for 7 months and I’m BORED”.

Centennial Club
    Yes.. Agree that books and hammer will reduce this, but it should not be for all upgrade, it will affect the resource management, if all 6 builders will be on 12-18 days upgrade then there could be less attacks

Yes.. Agree that books and hammer will reduce this, but it should not be for all upgrade, it will affect the resource management, if all 6 builders will be on 12-18 days upgrade then there could be less attacks
    Galadon himself said that the figures in dev build may not be presented in the final build as such. So there is always the chance it will be reduced.

“Subject to change.” Did you watch the vid without sound?
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    I think you're right.

/notRAppel (Remember these? )

Quote Originally Posted by RAppel View Post
    Right, and I imagine most players will use a book or hammer on it anyway. The hall and the lab are the ones I'll be using a book or hammer on.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Centennial Club
    I really do not mind if the longest upgrade times get increased to 18 days. If they keep it at 14 days, that means that with each update they'd have to reduce lower level upgrade duration times to 'scale' correctly.

I've played games in the past where upgrades could take as long as 31 days. Didn't bother me. With the 6th builder, increased upgrade costs, books and hammers, it's still possible to have a normal upgrade 'rythm', having a free builder every 3 days.