Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 18 days for TH13 upgrade from TH12

this page is one of the strange ones here..
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeRoger View Post
    18 days is too long. Im okay if it was only 14 days.
    So, use book on the hall and not on the ones that only take 14 days and you will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio363 View Post
    Well no. Because we dont know hom muxh lab costs,so if you need to upgrade your storages first to have enough to upgrade lab,then its better to use book for town hal,and hammer for lab. With hammer you dont need resources.
    Good call (though gold won't be a storage issue for me due to the season challenges loot), I will wait to see what the costs are, but will probably use my book on the hall either way and then use the two hammers on the lab and something else.
    Last edited by 2222; December 3rd, 2019 at 01:13 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    So, use book on the hall and not on the ones that only take 14 days and you will be ok.

Good call (though gold won't be a storage issue for me due to the season challenges loot), I will wait to see what the costs are, but will probably use my book on the hall either way and then use the two hammers on the lab and something else.
    It does not matter how much season loot you have, the restrictions on resources are what is available to use in your storages. If you can only hold 12 million and have 20 million in season bank, the most expensive item you can build is 12 million.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

18 days for an upgrade. 6 builders. That is on avarage 1 update every 3 days.

Not sure how many new buildings can be upgraded but I think it will take a very long time to complete this. I feel almost sorry for Galadon who promised to gem TH13 to the max the day it will be released. You can calculate how much that will cost in US dollars to do that. And gemming the time is the cheap part. Gemming the resources is even more expensive. We already saw that the storages will get bigger.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH13:V BBK:70 AQ:70 GW:43 RC: 20 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

I have one hammer ready for the TH upgrade and dont forget medals earned from the current cwl ,
    you can get another hammer of building.
    Its all about planning your upgrades

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It does not matter how much season loot you have, the restrictions on resources are what is available to use in your storages. If you can only hold 12 million and have 20 million in season bank, the most expensive item you can build is 12 million.
    If you want to do an 18 million gold upgrade, And your cap is 12 million, you can still do it if you have over the cap and at least 18 million gold from one of two ways.

1. Season bank collection.
    2. Buying value packs

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    If you want to do an 18 million gold upgrade, And your cap is 12 million, you can still do it if you have over the cap and at least 18 million gold from one of two ways.

1. Season bank collection.
    2. Buying value packs
    Hmm, I assumed it was as Matty says, but haven't had to try it out yet. Any confirmation one way or the other between these two opinions?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Hmm, I assumed it was as Matty says, but haven't had to try it out yet. Any confirmation one way or the other between these two opinions?
    When I upgraded my TH last year to TH12, I bought a value pack and it let me do the eagle right away even without storages upgraded yet ( and that was before gold pass so no discount ) so I would imagine it’s the same for season bank loot. It shouldn’t matter where it comes from as long as you have the loot. Unless they changed it since then

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    When I upgraded my TH last year to TH12, I bought a value pack and it let me do the eagle right away even without storages upgraded yet ( and that was before gold pass so no discount ) so I would imagine it’s the same for season bank loot. It shouldn’t matter where it comes from as long as you have the loot. Unless they changed it since then
    If you buy a pack, SC allows you to bypass the "rules of the game" in terms of structures. Normally, if a structure costs 12 million, your storages only go up to 10 million, and you have 20 million because of the bank, it will still not let you ug something that costs more than your storages can hold, even though technically you have the loot. You'd have to ug the storages first.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Quote Originally Posted by TehOcelot View Post
    If you buy a pack, SC allows you to bypass the "rules of the game" in terms of structures. Normally, if a structure costs 12 million, your storages only go up to 10 million, and you have 20 million because of the bank, it will still not let you ug something that costs more than your storages can hold, even though technically you have the loot. You'd have to ug the storages first.
    Are you sure that it differentiates between loot bought from packs and loot rewarded from the season bank? Both is overflowing.