Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 18 days for TH13 upgrade from TH12

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Two week upgrades are a stretch, upgrades bordering 3 weeks is completely ridiculous. When i see people say if such and such isn't changed ill leave forever etc etc its like yeah your still be here playing next week, but i believe this when people say they wouldnt stick around, thats a seriously long time to keep a player disengaged
    The only offputting one might be townhall. For the rest, 14 or 18, no big. Given expected cost increases, will make it easier to keep 5 builders busy and the master builder on walls.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Two weeks should be a cap in my opinion. Itís arbitrary I guess but thatís a long time for a single upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The only offputting one might be townhall. For the rest, 14 or 18, no big. Given expected cost increases, will make it easier to keep 5 builders busy and the master builder on walls.
    If the upgrades are over 14days it certainly wont be hard to keep builders down.

Yeah I do agree 18 day upgrades is a bit extreme. I hope they cap it at 14 days but I guess weíll have to wait and see.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam8771 View Post
    Why stop at 18 make it 20 then.��
    Has anybody suggested it will stop at 18?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Two week upgrades are a stretch, upgrades bordering 3 weeks is completely ridiculous. When i see people say if such and such isn't changed ill leave forever etc etc its like yeah your still be here playing next week, but i believe this when people say they wouldnt stick around, thats a seriously long time to keep a player disengaged
    It would be if they were. But why would anybody be "disengaged" for 18 days.

Most of the people mat that level will have 6 builders available. With things costing 18 million (they wouldn't have storages holding that much if nothing was going to need it), and taking 18 days, thath means if you space the builders out, you have to raid 18 million every 3 days.
    The only one where people would probably be doing nothing while it updated is the TH itself, and most people will use a book or a hammer for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I’m not really concerned about long upgrade times with all the shortcuts kids have these days. My only concern is that I’m going to have to upgrade storages after upgrading my TH before upgrading lab and such.
    Last edited by TunaBall; 1 Week Ago at 12:58 AM.
    💥💥💥💥💥
    Castians (Drama Free Clan, Mostly Adults, Max Clan Games Rewards, Max Clan Perks!)
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=9QVJ99GR
    💥💥💥💥💥

Quote Originally Posted by TunaBall View Post
    I’m not really concerned about long upgrade times with all the shortcuts kids have these days. My only concern is that I’m going to have to upgrade storages after upgrading my TH before upgrading lab and such.
    Indeed, 4 gold and 4 elixir storages before you can upgrade to Mega Inferno Lv2.

I am fine with 16-18 days upgrade. Come to think of it when SC released BH9 and the 6th builder (otto builder), it was mentioned they are building the foundation for future update.

When you divide 14 days upgrade with 5 builders, players will usually need 2.8 days to farm full storage for an upgrade and get all 5 builders working constantly.
    And now we have 6 builders, casual players will need 16.8 days (6 X 2.8 days) to get all 6 builders constantly working on something. So I guess the upgrade time will be between 16 or 18 days and the progression speed will remain the same since we have 6 builders. If the upgrade time remains at 14 days then the progress would be too fast with 6 builders. Not to mention long time maxed out players that already hoards medals to buy the Hammers. Progress is fine the way it is even with 18 days upgrade.

And with the possibility of having 4th Hero, in which the upgrade time usually at 7 days or less than that, having a 6th Builder is a key. You can run 4 long upgrades (16 or 18 days) and 2 shorter upgrades (less than 7-10 days).
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 1 Week Ago at 02:09 AM.

Seems fine given how much easier progression has become in the last year. Bit of difficulty makes it more likely people will spend too I guess.