Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally a Mystery Derby !!!!!

I play Solo. I enjoy the Mystery Derby. its a chance for me to kick back and take the tasks as they appear. Normally I trash & prep all week then do 10 tasks at lightening speed at the end of the week. The Mystery Derby allows me to start early (I still do a delayed start but only by 24 hrs) and just do whatever task come up - i find it relaxing. The Ďcharacterí tasks can be a challenge, but thatís life...

I donít feel Ďslightedí by the blossom Derby, but I canít participate in it, itís just a regular Derby for solo players. The only thing I hate about it is that the 320 task rate drops hugely, so itís hard to get enough tasks..it would be good if that was rebalanced...and if it wasnít in a long string of regular derbies!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I donít feel Ďslightedí by the blossom Derby, but I canít participate in it, itís just a regular Derby for solo players. The only thing I hate about it is that the 320 task rate drops hugely, so itís hard to get enough tasks..it would be good if that was rebalanced...and if it wasnít in a long string of regular derbies!
    By using "delayed trashing" in blossom derby, every appearing task is a 320p blossom task unless you already have one on the board.

Of course, if you want get multiple 320p tasks on the board beforehand, then this strategy isn't helping you.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I agree. It is ridiculous that there are 4 there as if you really get a choice. Two would be appropriate so that there always be one there waiting when you finish the other and do not have to wait 30 min for a single mystery to reappear.
    If you are in champions league the 320 be worthless for winning a trophy. Unless you just playing to accumulate some of the rewards or to keep from being dropped to lower league. Also I really think the mystery selection is a fake out. You probably will get the same generated mystery task no matter which one you select.
    I'm playing to hopefully get scrolls, decos and not get demoted. Sometimes I try to get the top 3 if it looks possible, but I probably won't be doing that anytime soon.

Susanna
    Level 144, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019

[QUOTE=Susanna1;12424358]If I never see another Mystery Derby again I'll be very happy!

I think that Supercell should suspend the automatic demotion of league when they have a mystery derby that way solo derbiers can actually opt-out without being punished! Either that or limit the number of mystery tasks that appear on the board to 1 instead of 4, it's irritating doing a lot more trashing just to get 320's just because I despise the mystery derby.

Susanna[/QUOTE

Sorry you despise the mystery derby - others like it. Even solo derby players need more than one on the board. On the farm that I derby solo I got mining then town, both of which I finished in less than a minute. Took third task right away. You do not have to participate in mystery derby (as in, not taking those tasks), but you should allow that others may like it. Not everything in Hay Day is for everyone.