Thread: New account creation

New account creation

Hi,

I am looking to create a 2nd COC account. I currently have a th11. I only have 1 device. I just wanted to know if there are any risks involved with using multiple accounts on the same android device.

Is there a chance that I could lose my main village if something goes wrong with the setup?

No there are no risks at all.you can have many accounts as you want but all accounts must belongs to you. And you cannot sell It. Make sure your main village is linked with google or scid. And you have total access of it. Then you can proceed to create new account. Also connect new account with scid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy84 View Post
    Hi,

I am looking to create a 2nd COC account. I currently have a th11. I only have 1 device. I just wanted to know if there are any risks involved with using multiple accounts on the same android device.

Is there a chance that I could lose my main village if something goes wrong with the setup?
    Supercell ID is the safest way to play with multiple accounts in my experience
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 23 |

I know what you mean. When you go to switch to a new village you are creating there is a very scary message that pops up:

"Do you want to load Papa Troll's village with Town Hall 1.5? Warning: progress in your current village will be permanently lost."

Just make sure you have an old fashioned pencil and paper on hand, and a list of email accounts with passwords. Use it to start email accounts for SCID or Google play.

There is a YouTube video or 6 with good step by step instructions. Find one with a nine year-old kid to explain it. He is really good.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

I agree with everyone else in this thread. I want to add that as a last resort (not that it should ever come to this) you can always contact Supercell and they can help you get your account back, as long as you can verify that it's yours.
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing