Thread: CWL Timing

Trainee

CWL Timing

Is there anyway to check how much longer a clan has to sign up for cwl before itís to late? Iím in kind of a dead clan and Iím not a co leader, and canít seem to find how long we have left to sign up
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

look on your events page.. cwl lasts 10 days.. maximum of 2 sign up days, then 8 days of war (day 1 prep, then 7 consecutive days of war/prep)..
    Anything over 8 days on the timer will be the sign up period..
    As of now, there are 9D 4H left, so 1D 4H left in which to enter.

Trainee
    Thanks so much for your clear answer
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures