Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Official Reveal - Letís get this party started

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by misouri View Post
    The game have been already dided one year's ago for this TH UPDATEED reason ,,,,,if u don't believe that then cheack the graph chart of months player activity.......
    misouri, the issue isn't whether I believe you or don't believe you. While playing mobile games, I ask myself if I'm having fun. If the answer is no, then I'll send the games to the trash can which I have done often in the past 6 years of owning 2 tablets.

Clash of Clans, Hay Day, and Clash Royale are still on my tablet. I tried Brawlstars but I didn't like it so I deleted the game.

misouri, are you having fun playing CoC?

---
    Lynn
    December 3, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Days Ago at 11:48 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    Ok, I missed that line. I'll admit that. But the Giga Inferno is a totally different defense than the Giga Tesla..... But I understand your frustration (it's not a placeable defense). I stand corrected.
    How are they totally different?

They're both housed in the same building, both are activated in the same fashion, both target 4 troops, both do almost exactly the same damage, both have five levels, both have a 'giga' bomb that goes off when the town hall is destroyed, both are rip offs of existing defences, etc...

Granted the giga inferno has a little slow down effect starting at level three, but even thats not 'totally different' because we already have the tornado trap that slows us down.

This is pretty much why I'm disappointed so far. After two years or so, they couldnt come up with something truely original for th13.

The giga tesla at th12 was great. Sure they just stuck a giant tesla in the town hall, but it was truely something original like we hadn't seen in the game before. Figuring out how to deal with its beams and timing the warden to avoid the giga bomb was exciting. This just feels like...big deal, I already know exactly how to counter it.

I know, I know, its only day two of the sneak peaks, but so far....big thumbs down.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 727 fair play wins and counting...

Iím pumped for TH13, Iím maxed out currently and need something to spend all my loot on. I hope itís a big upgrade.

Personally, I think the giga inferno should do 25% damage through the wardens ability as something to make it more epic if this is going to be the main defence

The giga inferno doesn't look very giga.

Banned
    In my opinion, it's just a copy paste job, not good in my opinion and it's just an upgrade, not a good one. Really sad.

Make the Giga Inferno flame bigger than normal inferno flame. (The flames on the top with the pentagon pattern) Burn it to the fullest like an Olympic torch.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; 4 Days Ago at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrosetentoes View Post
    The giga inferno doesn't look very giga.
    Agree. It should be more than that, like it live up the name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    Agree. It should be more than that, like it live up the name.
    Sadly it doesn't even after an upgrade. Same old game play

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    How are they totally different?

They're both housed in the same building, both are activated in the same fashion, both target 4 troops, both do almost exactly the same damage, both have five levels, both have a 'giga' bomb that goes off when the town hall is destroyed, both are rip offs of existing defences, etc...

Granted the giga inferno has a little slow down effect starting at level three, but even thats not 'totally different' because we already have the tornado trap that slows us down.

This is pretty much why I'm disappointed so far. After two years or so, they couldnt come up with something truely original for th13.

The giga tesla at th12 was great. Sure they just stuck a giant tesla in the town hall, but it was truely something original like we hadn't seen in the game before. Figuring out how to deal with its beams and timing the warden to avoid the giga bomb was exciting. This just feels like...big deal, I already know exactly how to counter it.

I know, I know, its only day two of the sneak peaks, but so far....big thumbs down.
    Sums up how I'm feeling after 2 sneak peeks. The giga Inferno seems something a child could think up after seeing a tesla and thinking, let's put an inferno inside of that and look at my great idea.
    I'm confused why when Darian done an interview with Galadon a few months back he hesitated in confirming a new town Hall level was coming out, almost like this was too similar to th12 to class it as 13 and we're gonna make it 12.5 or something.

I know I'm jumping the gun at 2 sneak peeks but the first two have left me seriously underwhelmed. I've not done anything on my main account other than war for the past 5 or 6 months so I'm hoping for something big in the next few sneak peeks, the new hero may be that.

Hope they're saving the best till last 🤞