Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Official Reveal - Letís get this party started

New Bloke/Chick
    omg th13 is also leaked really SC will be sad 😔

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey Darian, i request you to please change the design of Giga Inferno
    It looks same as Inferno Tower...
    Giga Tesla is different from Hidden Tesla...
    Thank you 🙏

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post
    omg th13 is also leaked really SC will be sad 😔

What?? 🤔😅
    Leaked???

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    Hey Darian, i request you to please change the design of Giga Inferno
    It looks same as Inferno Tower...
    Giga Tesla is different from Hidden Tesla...
    Thank you 🙏
    I agree, I feel like there must be something that visually sets the Giga Inferno apart from the regular inferno.

It would feel less like a copy paste if it had different animations and design.

I am really sad we won't be able to see that large ball shaped Tesla that would pop up from the Th. It really looked Badass and u could really feel from the visuals itself that this defence is something u wouldn't take lightly.
    Last edited by Starfishlol; December 3rd, 2019 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    I agree, I feel like there must be something that visually sets the Giga Inferno apart from the regular inferno.

I am really sad we won't be able to see that large ball shaped Tesla that would pop up from the Th. It really looked Badass and u could really feel from the visuals itself that this defence is something u wouldn't take lightly.
    Yes.. Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post

It is the beta version. The real visual effect is subject to change.

Ok, this probably has been said yet, but the Inferno Tower design breaks all the TH harmony.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    It is the beta version. The real visual effect is subject to change.
    Well then that's good news I guess. Also more sneak peeks are yet to be revealed so all that I am saying are my first impressions.

Also what I noticed is that the town hall looks beautiful until the Giga Inferno pops out and flames start coming out.

The reason the flames make the Townhall look ugly is because the yellow flame just doesn't match with the colour scheme of the Town hall. Remember the Giga Tesla releases blue coloured zaps that perfectly blend with the town hall and complements the Colour of the Th.
    This isn't the case with the Giga Inferno however.

I feel like this is the reason why many want blue or a mix of yellow and blue flame for the new TH.
    Last edited by Starfishlol; December 3rd, 2019 at 05:11 AM.

The theme is Dark Elixir and Ice.. and the TH pops out an Inferno? ... huh?

Why not Giga Icicle or something?
    At least make the Infernos blue.. or blurple..
    Last edited by vlix; December 3rd, 2019 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    The spirit in this thread is very hostile cause you know how amazing TH13 is going to be and we don't. the new TH design and features is great I presonally enjoy and amazed by the details you put in this game, but its just not the significant change we've been waiting for. part of us(including me) who really love this game and enjoyed it for many years little disapointed to find out there is no signature defense for TH13, we got used to the method of new TH -> new defense(from th9+) and this time you changed the rules.. and thats cool, its your descion.

Im guessing TH13 has way more cool stuff to offer like new Hero and a new troop instead but we dont have information about it(yet!) like you do, so we are having a mixed feeling about the new update, exicted but also little frustrated we didnt get what we expected so please dont get angry with us Im sure as soon as you release the next sneak peek we will all move on
    You keep saying we like the forums is the majority lol....idk why you also keep saying there is no new defense lol, the Gig inferno is new defense...its totally differnt dynamic lok, it changes the whole get your warden to the town hall and hit ability to auto 2 and if you a touch skilled 3 star....my wish is for people to be more appreciative. This game is so incredible and they give us so much for free, and still work hard on it after all these years....I myself am just happy to be at the doorstep of my favorite time of year! Clashmas!!!!!