Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Official Reveal - Letís get this party started

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Where was that announced, I missed it.
    It wasnt announced
    Someone just had the time to count walls from the vid at the beginning of this thread..

Millennial Club
    Idc how SC tries to word it, its truly a disappointment in knowing that upgrading to town hall 13 that th12s signature defense is not on the map any more.

At every th lvl in the past each one would get its own signature defense and once you upgrade to the next th lvl the previous new defense would still be on the base.

TH1 = cannon
    TH2 = archer tower
    TH3 = mortar
    TH4 = air defense
    TH5 = wizard tower
    TH6 = air sweeper
    TH7 = hidden tesla
    TH8 = bomb tower
    TH9 = x-bow
    TH10 = inferno towers
    TH11 = eagle artillery
    TH12 = attacking town hall (giga tesla)
    TH13 = the town does still attack back, I associate this mechanism with th12 tbh. But the weapon changes to a GIGA INFERNO and the GIGA TESLA is not on the base anymore.

If its not broken why fix it, at every other th lvl each th got its own signature defense and the others stayed. Why at th13 do you change it. IMO the giga tesla at th13 should have just gotten more lvls and th13 should have gotten its own defense like the other town halls and th12 shouldn't have to lose its uniqueness.

RANT OVER

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Idc how SC tries to word it, its truly a disappointment in knowing that upgrading to town hall 13 that th12s signature defense is not on the map any more.

At every th lvl in the past each one would get its own signature defense and once you upgrade to the next th lvl the previous new defense would still be on the base.

TH1 = cannon
    TH2 = archer tower
    TH3 = mortar
    TH4 = air defense
    TH5 = wizard tower
    TH6 = air sweeper
    TH7 = hidden tesla
    TH8 = bomb tower
    TH9 = x-bow
    TH10 = inferno towers
    TH11 = eagle artillery
    TH13 = the town does still attack back, I associate this mechanism with th12 tbh. But the weapon changes to a GIGA INFERNO and the GIGA TESLA is not on the base anymore.

If its not broken why fix it, at every other th lvl each th got its own signature defense and the others stayed. Why at th13 do you change it. IMO the giga tesla at th13 should have just gotten more lvls and th13 should have gotten its own defense like the other town halls and th12 shouldn't have to lose its uniqueness.

RANT OVER
    Who said the sneak peeks were over? Who said there will not be a new defense? If someone did, please correct me.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    Who said the sneak peeks were over? Who said there will not be a new defense? If someone did, please correct me.
    Darian did, he specifically said in this very thread that the Giga Inferno is TH13s signature defense

Darian did, he specifically said in this very thread that the Giga Inferno is TH13s signature defense
    Ok, I missed that line. I'll admit that. But the Giga Inferno is a totally different defense than the Giga Tesla..... But I understand your frustration (it's not a placeable defense). I stand corrected.

TH1 = cannon
    TH2 = archer tower
    TH3 = mortar
    TH4 = air defense
    TH5 = wizard tower
    TH6 = air sweeper
    TH7 = hidden tesla
    TH8 = bomb tower
    TH9 = x-bow
    TH10 = inferno towers
    TH11 = eagle artillery

RANT OVER
    There is another building if you look at various leaks. Looks like some sort of cannon and flame thrower. Iíve seen in on at least 3 different YouTube channels.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Therockcoc View Post
    There is another building if you look at various leaks. Looks like some sort of cannon and flame thrower. I’ve seen in on at least 3 different YouTube channels.
    It's worth noting that "this is the signature TH13 defense" is not the same as "there are no new defenses that we're adding" which might become available prior to TH13. So the fact that the GI is the TH13 "signature defense" does not mean there might not be a new defense as well. No spoilers, just logic.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    It's worth noting that "this is the signature TH13 defense" is not the same as "there are no new defenses that we're adding" which might become available prior to TH13. So the fact that the GI is the TH13 "signature defense" does not mean there might not be a new defense as well. No spoilers, just logic.
    ^ this. They always add something, even if it retro's to earlier TH's like dmoore said.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    ^ this. They always add something, even if it retro's to earlier TH's like dmoore said.
    Yes but the highest townhall will still have its signature. Which apparently for th13 is the slowing effect added to the giga bomb. The giga inferno is the giga tesla and it is not unique to th13.

Quote Originally Posted by misouri View Post
    The game have been already dided one year's ago for this TH UPDATEED reason ,,,,,if u don't believe that then cheack the graph chart of months player activity.......
    Like the one showing tens of millions of dollars of revenue in one month about a month ago? I sure wish I owned this "dead" game that is still one of the most played and highest earning games in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    It wasnt announced
    Someone just had the time to count walls from the vid at the beginning of this thread..
    Ah, thanks. Well, I'd rather it be all the walls, but 75 is better than 50. (It is offense that needs to be held back at the start, not defense, in my opinion.)

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.