Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Official Reveal - Letís get this party started

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    They just revealed th13 and your asking for the next sneek peek!?!?!?
    Notice the word "TOMORROW"

Quote Originally Posted by BGClash View Post
    Yeah I know a new hero, new siege machine and new elixir troop is coming,they are unique no doubt. But everything else is the same old same old
    That is still th13 related stuff and i am sure there is coming moar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelk View Post
    You mean like buying a hammer today so that when cwl leagues finishes in 7 days time you can use the one you have and instantly buy and use a second

Nah that would require up there for thinking and down there for dancing!

Great, as if other people didn't think about this. And then what? You really think two hammers will be enough? Altough that would indeed leave you enough time for the dancing.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Darian already said in an interview with Galadon they're not going to do that. Galadon got excited when he initially brought it up, but Darian said no, he was kidding. DE will just continue to rot in the storage, but hey, all resources cannot come down to the same second of the day for usage; something has to finish first.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do itô

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW

Centennial Club
    I think Supercell should hire people,specialized in creativity functions. Those people should have the job to make unique new things for the game. Yeah with Town Hall 13, we will get a lot of things to upgrade,but the uniqueness of them are missing. New levels for all defenses,walls..etc.. will change only their dps and design. That's it. The Town Hall will have a new weapon,which is called Giga Inferno. Why not a new one,like a Flamethrower,shooting blue beams.. ? ya know,unique ? There is inferno towers with the same red beams already. Perhaps the storages will receive new levels,and will require like 15m gold to upgrade them.. that's still not unique Why not they make a single defense,for th13,to be upgraded with both Gold and Elixir.
    I think one of the biggest limitations of adding new content is the limitation with graphic intensive features and complex mechanics...COC is a mobile game so dont expect stuff similar to what you see in PS4 or xbox games...there is only a certain extent up to which new stuff can be designed with regard to graphics and functional complexity....yes they can add alot of new graphical features or new weapons to the troops but its going be beyond the capacity of a mobile game I guess, or maybe the developers dont want to make the game too complicated
    Fully maxed TH13, 70/70/50/20

Centennial Club
    A shame you can't upgrade to th 13 with lv 1 giga tesla. Engineering is love, engineering is life

Yeah I know a new hero, new siege machine and new elixir troop is coming,they are unique no doubt. But everything else is the same old same old
    Notice the word " NEW FEATURES".

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    A shame you can't upgrade to th 13 with lv 1 giga tesla. Engineering is love, engineering is life
    Odd that you use the word love to describe beating undermatched opponents to a pulp.

Maybe if the giga inferno shoot beams of ice that slows/damage the target makes more sense along with that freeze bomb after, shooting fire beams then freeze bomb after is abit weird but it’s just a minor issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Great, as if other people didn't think about this. And then what? You really think two hammers will be enough? Altough that would indeed leave you enough time for the dancing.
    Wait so you want to instantly be a maxed TH13 - time for your credit card then. If not even as a F2P you can still be maxed GigaInferno in 4-6 weeks tops. IF you'd saved enough medals and saved you Clan Games/Events books you can instantly have quite a few troop/spell upgrades done too (if there are any of course).

Personally my doner account has a *edit hammer* of building bought and I'll wait on the other stuff when we either know more or the update hits. I won't need much to do and am quite happy to wait. If there are new troop levels and they are only of one more level it can still donate max troops thanks to Clan Perks if new troops drops I have runes saved from CG's that I'll use to upgrade whatever barracks need upgrading and then start on whatever research is more than one level behind.

My main will be quite happily playing catch up having taken 2 years off so no rush for me but honestly if you need it now then pay for it or plan for it. I agree two hammers won't be enough but two hammers in seven days time a natural upgrade to III followed by two more in 5 weeks time at the end of Jan CWL will be enough.
    Last edited by Kelk; December 2nd, 2019 at 05:39 PM.