Thread: Base Design? BH9

Base Design? BH9

Hey all
    Does anyone have a good BH9 design that can defend against these new flying hog thingy and pekka strategy? I am stuck at 4800 for a while with my base being 3* against every single flying hog and mega pekka attack.
    I have a maxed BH9(with lvl 8) and maxed offence(except for these flying hog things).

Quote Originally Posted by 745SG View Post
    Hey all
    Does anyone have a good BH9 design that can defend against these new flying hog thingy and pekka strategy? I am stuck at 4800 for a while with my base being 3* against every single flying hog and mega pekka attack.
    I have a maxed BH9(with lvl 8) and maxed offence(except for these flying hog things).
    If you scroll down you will see a thread on this same topic.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    My post on a simlar thread few days ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Though I am not much into Builder base,I got a decent base that I copied from September season's world No 1,who joined our clan briefly.
    It's been working well around 4900-5000.Highest damage on this base was 62% in last 10 matches.
    Here's the link:
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...8QPRLExy4ZTOb6

Edit:Adding the pic as asked by iRvN
    Hope this helps.

Trainee