Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more missed hero abilities!

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Entiks View Post
    If you want your hero to go down earlier without pulling the defending cc the simple solution is to use the ability earlier so it wonít auto use it if you donít want it to. I did mention the fact in my first post ďthis could be beneficial to attacks whilst NOT removing the ability to use the heroís abilities earlier than neededĒ for when you want your hero to die earlier so it wont lure sepcific defending cc troops.
    You are proposing a change to game mechanics simply because of user-error. This would have implications on a lot of strategies and change the way people have to plan their attack, all because you forget to use your ability. Dont get me wrong I miss my queen ability sometimes, (I hate Single Infernos) but its my fault.

Sometimes a user may opt not to use the ability at all, you seem to think that using it earlier "solves" that problem. Your lack of experience dealing with hound ccs is showing.

All I can say is ha to those that tried to shut down the idea as it seems supercell will be implementing the auto hero ability in settings. And for all those ppl that think they are perfect attackers and donít need it your solution is simple. Donít activate the auto hero ability in settings as Iíve been trying to say. Finally an idea that seems to have been heard and put into concideration. Bet there will be many ppl that wouldnít mind having the auto ability user to save heroís from being wasted. And attacks being saved from disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Entiks View Post
    All I can say is ha to those that tried to shut down the idea as it seems supercell will be implementing the auto hero ability in settings. And for all those ppl that think they are perfect attackers and don’t need it your solution is simple. Don’t activate the auto hero ability in settings as I’ve been trying to say. Finally an idea that seems to have been heard and put into concideration. Bet there will be many ppl that wouldn’t mind having the auto ability user to save hero’s from being wasted. And attacks being saved from disaster.
    Well you got your training wheels. Enjoy watching attacks on your base get saved because of it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Well you got your training wheels. Enjoy watching attacks on your base get saved because of it.
    Iím a decent base designer so Iím fine my friend. 👍😂 there will always be some that donít like the idea and some that do like the idea. Itís always a 50/50 with lots of ideas, even the good ones others try to find the cons and ignore the pros and thatís just how it is. No matter what idea anyone comes up with there will always be someone to disagree. Thatís life🤷♥♂️
    Last edited by Entiks; December 7th, 2019 at 03:05 PM.