Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with game please help us

Problem with game please help us

Hii I am having my own clan and I want to start war league but somebody else start clan war league without extra players for war he just take 15 players for war.I want to add or exchange players I am not able to.

Maintain proper communication within the clan among clanmates. It's very unlikely that anything can be done with that.

Then you have promoted someone to co who shouldn't have that title I'd say ... in our clans everyone knows who does what ....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Then you have promoted someone to co who shouldn't have that title I'd say ... in our clans everyone knows who does what ....
    Please help me guys
    Really we need help

Quote Originally Posted by Tejaskavthekar7181 View Post
    Please help me guys
    Really we need help
    To add → if your war search has finished then you have to deal with it. If not cancel it and start search with your mates again.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; December 1st, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Centennial Club
    There is no way anyone here (or anyone at SC for that matter) can help you with this. This comes down to clan management, and it seems like you have made someone co without them knowing how you want to run your clan.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    There is no way anyone here (or anyone at SC for that matter) can help you with this. This comes down to clan management, and it seems like you have made someone co without them knowing how you want to run your clan.
    Well said.....

It is a mistake.. Happens a lot till people get to grips with how to start cwl spin..
    For this season, you are stuck with the ones that were enrolled, but whomever started the spin will have learned a lesson..

I disagree with those that say someone got wrongly promoted.. S-it happens..
    We had a guy that started cwl from season 1, last October. yet he enrolled only 15 one season.. Had a bit of a whoopsie..

You have to manage OP.. Good luck.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 1st, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

Last month, my clan's leader set up CWL and made the same mistake. Usually I set it up, but was a bit busy during last sign-up. We had to live with it for that CWL - sorry, but your clan will have to suffer through it this month as well.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

send the players who missed out to another clan. i have a baby clan in silver 1 that hasn't rolled yet.... #2898Q9QV8 we can always use more attackers