Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Work Hero Al..

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I know it's wrong sub forum but till it's move I want to let see many people it how perhaps.
    Thatís a pretty selfish thing to do. If this had gone into the BB sub-forum you would have a better chance at getting a view from people who care rather than a misleading title that draws main village players in to then realise it isnít what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    He tried to break the wall to attack the archer. And the archer was killed by skeletons, not by the BM's hammer.
    When he's want to break wall he's don't go "SO" close to the wall. Here he's go exactly to archer. That what I see.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:50 AM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

And about hero target prior, i know it in both village and know about hero don't start attack troops while not finish with building which already attack

but in bb hero stop attack building and go to troops in main village not. Same game, same hero, different base and different story.. interesting.. I think here also problem..
    Heroes and troops do leave attacking the building in middle of they spot a defensive troop nearby. It's same in both villages. The only problem in BM is its path finding.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Heroes and troops do leave attacking the building in middle of they spot a defensive troop nearby. It's same in both villages. The only problem in BM is its path finding.
    no. Somewhere here I read and have few time see it. Looks it's hero don't go to troops while not finish building.

I don't know which keys need write to find that thread
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:53 AM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

no. Somewhere here I read and have few time see it. Looks it's hero don't go to troops while not finish building.

I don't know which keys need write to find that thread
    Try to do a friendly attack with cc troops in defensive cc. You will see it right there

Forum Superstar
    The BM didn't take down the archer the skeletons did. As soon as he or any other troops are attacked by guard post troops they stop attacking whatever their target is and go for those troops. Everything in that video is working as intended.