Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do I reclaim my leadership in my neighbourhood?

How do I reclaim my leadership in my neighbourhood?

Hello,
    I would like to reclaim my leadership for my neighbourhood. I gave my leadership to my friend, who gave it to some random guy. Now that they are both inactive, I would like to regain leadership of my neighbourhood to better manage it. May I know how can I do it? I am unable to contact the current leader of my neighbourhood. Oh yeah, btw, I was the one who created my neighbourhood.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lololol38888 View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to reclaim my leadership for my neighbourhood. I gave my leadership to my friend, who gave it to some random guy. Now that they are both inactive, I would like to regain leadership of my neighbourhood to better manage it. May I know how can I do it? I am unable to contact the current leader of my neighbourhood. Oh yeah, btw, I was the one who created my neighbourhood.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately you cannot reclaim your Leadership directly. You chose to give it away, and it's disappointing that the person you gave it to passed it on to someone else.

If the current Leader is truly inactive, the leadership will move to another member, but it will follow a protocol when doing so.

How many members are there in the hood? How many of them are active?

If it is only you and the two others you mention, the leadership is likely to revert to you at some point. If it passes to another active member you can always ask them to give it back to you, but there is no way to enforce that.

Here is advice on this situation: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ot-active&l=en

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

...or talk to & friend the active members and form a new NH.

Thanks for the advice. I have already started a new neighbourhood.