Thread: Clan search woes

Clan search woes

I have spent some time today on my 3rd account searching for a clan. I dont want to pick just 3 attributes. Why can’t we eliminate 3 attributes?

I’ve noticed the clans that come up in the searches are listed alphabetical. Since it is a list of about 50 clans with no “next” or “more” button I rarely see any clan that starts with a letter past M. My main clan starts with S making it very difficult to get new members searching for a clan. Instead my main acct spends an hour a day trying to poach players from other clans because roughly 90% of the players listed without a clan are inactive and have full mailboxes.

Eliminating players that haven’t been active for 2 weeks or that have no league would help out. The alphabetical thing is just ridiculous. With all the options to choose from the clans should be listed in order of best fit.

I’ve also noticed that war frequency is in the search and in clan settings but it is not displayed within the clan anymore.

I share your thoughts about "the tool" but just wanted to point out that the war frequency is still visible in the clan description but on the second page.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I agree that the alphabetical order thing is one of the biggest issues for some clans. The tool needs to be fixed, and they have said they will be changing it in the December update, so let’s look forward to that.

trouble is december update won't happen before cwl starts

Why is it that if I visit the base I can’t get back to invite them?

Use advanced search. Put in clan level or number of members or whatever is important to you and one letter at a time in the clan name spot. You can go through each letter of the alphabet and see many more clans that may suit you. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Halbert View Post
    Use advanced search. Put in clan level or number of members or whatever is important to you and one letter at a time in the clan name spot. You can go through each letter of the alphabet and see many more clans that may suit you. Good Luck
    The issue OP has with that is that anything starting with te second half of the alphabet [like our clans as well] will hardly ever show up in a random search, which is a serious flaw / setback...