Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can i become official Clash Royale content-maker?

Exclamation How can i become official Clash Royale content-maker?

Hello everyone! My english is not perfect bacouse i am russian guy, who really likes Supercell games. I am 31 years old and last 1 year i make content on youtube about my favorite game Clash Royale. I spend like 6-12 hours on every video and improved quality of my content. Now i have 1 big dream-i wonna to be supercell official content-maker and i am sure i can do it really well, becouse its my hobby, which becomes a job already. I don't know where to apply about that. Pls help me somebody and sry for my bad english.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 08:09 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashArt View Post
    Hello everyone! My english is not perfect bacouse i am russian guy, who really likes Supercell games. I am 31 years old and last 1 year i make content on youtube about my favorite game Clash Royale. I spend like 6-12 hours on every video and improved quality of my content. Now i have 1 big dream-i wonna to be supercell official content-maker and i am sure i can do it really well, becouse its my hobby, which becomes a job already. I don't know where to apply about that. Pls help me somebody and sry for my bad english.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately there is no longer a Clash Royale presence on this forum.

Instead, try here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!