Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm sick of these updates. This game is being ruined. Hog riders. Global. Recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Circuitdude View Post
    snip...
    and supercell will realize their mistakes when my money isn't flowing into their pocket.
    This is just plain silly and childish, the game still not going back to 2015 and you have nothing to threaten SC, nothing with all your money.

Crab Claw
    If you had read my post, I did uninstall. I reinstalled after people suggested new attacks and trying hogs again, but nothing works for me like classic hogs did. So I am uninstalling again, and supercell will realize their mistakes when my money isn't flowing into their pocket.
    I am glad you gave it a try. There are a lot of people playing this game and SC can't cater their balance to every attack people make up. We as players have to adjust to the games balance aswell. If they catered to every attack strategy the game would be incredibly unbalanced. Because you don't want to do that and adjust your playstyle to the game. I guess you made the right decision. I hope you find a game you like your clan will miss you I am sure supercell won't it prefers to keep the other millions of people happy who would be upset by a hog buff or whatever the next complaint about balancing was that was made by a few people and not the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSTALLION View Post
    I dont believe hogs were nerfed at TH10. But, you do make some valid points. They need some equal love that lalo receives. Buffing them and immediately nerfing them was a questionable decision. It's been awhile since they were usable and everyone was excited to use them. While leaving lalo and pekka smash untouched. I do think they need to listen to their players more and make it more enjoyable for them. I have seen a lot of people lose interest in the game lately and it is difficult to recruit active players.
    This 🙏 also rip global that should've never been removed tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Jcerio View Post
    This 🙏 also rip global that should've never been removed tbh
    Am I mmissing something, hogs 3 star max th12 all the time....and not just barely, I have witnessed 3 star with several hogs and clean up left over...I think hogs are pretty balanced, u have to take care of a few things before deploying them as well as keep the warden with them.
    I am concerned about th13 though...

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton68 View Post
    try th13 mate
    No need to try. Miners above TH11 is obviously useless. Eagle Artillery would take them out with ease even with Heal spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    And how much did you even spend in the first place?
    SC most certainly won't even notice one player stopping paying.Your choice will hardly make a difference to the profits for SC unless you used to spend a hefty sum like a million dollars.
    I actually never spent a penny on my main and I've probably spent maybe $20 on my minis, but there are a lot of other people quitting. In my clan at least 3 people have quit.

Centennial Club
    Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell
    I don't know how long this thread will go.

Can you tell when hogs were nerfed for th10. If I remember correctly they are nerfed at max level and I am sure you are not using max level, so your skills are rusted.

If you really want to enjoy the game you can just leave the clan and find a good clan from outside the game(discord, reddit). You can talk to them before joining.

Just playing with new army for less days will not make you good in those attacks, stay longer with them, you can watch YouTube for strategies.

I am rushed in lab,( base is almost th11 max), and was bored of lavaloon so switched to ed attacked after 1 year of using them now again switching to drag bat after 18 months(using them from th12 launch date) and will soon switch to pekkabobat as soon they get max.

So playing with similar army will create boredom so try to switch between armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    I don't know how long this thread will go.

Can you tell when hogs were nerfed for th10. If I remember correctly they are nerfed at max level and I am sure you are not using max level, so your skills are rusted.

If you really want to enjoy the game you can just leave the clan and find a good clan from outside the game(discord, reddit). You can talk to them before joining.

Just playing with new army for less days will not make you good in those attacks, stay longer with them, you can watch YouTube for strategies.

I am rushed in lab,( base is almost th11 max), and was bored of lavaloon so switched to ed attacked after 1 year of using them now again switching to drag bat after 18 months(using them from th12 launch date) and will soon switch to pekkabobat as soon they get max.

So playing with similar army will create boredom so try to switch between armies.
    You havnt read the whole thread, so you'll see the reason is the buffed defences. Also, you would see that I have said multiple times that I just don't have any time for that. I do my war attacks, maybe spend an hour a week recruiting, and that's it. I don't want to watch videos, learn new stuff, and spend my time on this game. I would much rather study my actual school work rather than a game. I liked that you could pop on whenever you wanted and not pop on whenever you wanted. Now you have to do clan games, have to spend more time recruiting, have to learn new attacks, have to practice those attacks. I just don't have time. It's a game and I want to play around my schedule. I'm not going to keep messing up my schedule for this game, so I'm done.

Millennial Club
    You havnt read the whole thread, so you'll see the reason is the buffed defences. Also, you would see that I have said multiple times that I just don't have any time for that. I do my war attacks, maybe spend an hour a week recruiting, and that's it. I don't want to watch videos, learn new stuff, and spend my time on this game. I would much rather study my actual school work rather than a game. I liked that you could pop on whenever you wanted and not pop on whenever you wanted. Now you have to do clan games, have to spend more time recruiting, have to learn new attacks, have to practice those attacks. I just don't have time. It's a game and I want to play around my schedule. I'm not going to keep messing up my schedule for this game, so I'm done.
    In fact you don’t HAVE to do any of those things. You can still just pop in and out and play casually if that’s what you enjoy. You’ll progress slower but if you aren’t in a hurry what does it matter? Thing is these days you have the OPTION of progressing more quickly by taking part in events, games, cwl, etc so you can progress more quickly IF YOU WANT TO .

That said, if you don’t like the game, just quit it’s that easy. Oh and leave your storages out when you go

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #90
    Seems like this has run its course.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy