Thread: Sui lalo, low to moderate skill level, need help

Question Sui lalo, low to moderate skill level, need help

Th11 has been a blast, I’ve finally found success with lavaloon. Been trying since th9!

Well, sorta. I’ve been suffering in war since lalo is a high risk, high reward army. I’m determined to get better at it.

My army is from the practice mode. 3 hounds, 29 loons, 5 minions, 1 ice golem. Spells are 1 poison, 2 rage, 4 haste and 1 jump.

I send in ice golem, king and queen with a jump and poison to take out the cc and queen. If I can’t take them all in one push, I send in king and ice golem to lure the cc and take out the queen, then my queen will take care of the cc by herself.

Then, I drop 2 hastes in front of two ADs and send two hounds after them. Then I deploy loons and warden until I’ve used about 60% of my loons. I cannot get seiges since nobody in my clan has them.

On the other end, I send in the rest of my hounds and loons with a rage. I rage the initial group and hit my warden’s ability once they draw near the eagle and heavy defences. It’s after that point that I fall apart, I can never tell what happens.

I use the minions for cleanup. But I can never get 2 stars with them.

My hounds are lvl 4, loons 7, minions 5, hastes 4, warden 16, king 43, queen 40, ice golem 3, jump 3, rage 5, poison 3.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by zeldagod14; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:17 PM.
    Town Hall 11
    King: 45 Queen: 40 Warden: 18
    Walls: somewhere between 0 and 300
    Achievements: Too lazy to check
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare #29UJPYRPJ

Troll Food
    I would tweak the army a little. 3 hounds, 26 loons (+7 in cc), 7 minions, 2 archer, 1 wizard, 5 wall breakers, 1 babydrag. And spells 1 poison, 5 haste, 3 freeze, 2 skellies and 1 rage (in cc).

It's not always possible to get the enemy queen with your Heroes, in that case you can take her out with skellys+rage during the Lalo part.

Avoid the cc with your Heroes, your Queen will get less value if she encounters the enemy cc, especially if it's a hound. You have babydragon and poison to deal with cc troops that get lured.

Don't drop your loons in a line, but rather in groups of 2-4 per defense (depending on the HP of the defense). Use your haste spells to control your loon pathing.

You can watch this Video to get an idea on how you can utilize your Heroes and control the Lalo. It's not exactly Sui Lalo, because it has an Electrone part but the basics are the same.
    https://youtu.be/b4FUxpfbPL0

Thanks very much, I changed my army and with some practice I will have great success! Haven’t attacked any super strong bases yet but I will get to that. Also really don’t have access to them since I am by far the least rushed player in my clan.
    Town Hall 11
    King: 45 Queen: 40 Warden: 18
    Walls: somewhere between 0 and 300
    Achievements: Too lazy to check
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare #29UJPYRPJ

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    Here's a thread you can read on some different LaLo comps, if you like.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 65 BK | Lvl 40 GW