Thread: When to upgrade to TH12

When to upgrade to TH12

Currently, I maxed out all the buildings (Th11 is allowed) and queen lvl 50... king lvl 30... Warden lvl 20. Walls are of LVL 11. Shall i upgrade it to TH12 or wait for king upto LVL 50

Are your main troops for war and raidning maxed? Then i would go. Its currently cheap and a friggin massiv update is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by naveenavya3333 View Post
    Currently, I maxed out all the buildings (Th11 is allowed) and queen lvl 50... king lvl 30... Warden lvl 20. Walls are of LVL 11. Shall i upgrade it to TH12 or wait for king upto LVL 50
    There is no right or wrong answer. What is important to you? War? Does your clan need you as a th11 in regular wars? Is CWL important to you? If yes, then there is a big advantage in moving up now. Do you like to push trophies in legends? If yes, the upgrading now is smart. Do you get satisfaction from maxing everything before moving up? If yes, hold off and max it out, you have plenty of time to enjoy th12. Etc.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

If your research is done, it may make sense to move up....otherwise grind the walls and max out your BK. TH12 is just easy with everyone in everything from Titans to Gold leagues being rushed with level 20 or 30 heroes even ...if you have 50/50/20 heroes you will be a TH12 slayer from the off.
    Last edited by Rylon; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:42 PM.

Which ever way you decide to go, need to work on that Th9 BK, missing a lot of strength to your attacks with it being so weak compared to the defences it faces.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I guess I wouldn't sit with resources I cannot use. That's when I usually upgrade my town hall.

My main was maybe even weaker than yours when going to 12. I didn't notice much difference as far as loot going up. It's max now. My mini is a new 12 but did max it completely at 11. I don't log on it as much these days since global gone. Haven't done a raid attack in about a week. I sit with my max main out of my clan to just see if I can get an invite to chat with someone!

Yup to do. Clash of clan farming your village is all up to u.. always target th12.. so why not