Thread: Lost purchase

Lost purchase

I purchased the booster package and the payment was made but still my diamonds nor my boosters appear.
    I contacted support but they said that I waited 24 hours,time which has already passed but still no diamonds nor boosters
    I
    fb Friaya Eyre
    Lvl 52

Quote Originally Posted by friaya View Post
    I purchased the booster package and the payment was made but still my diamonds nor my boosters appear.
    I contacted support but they said that I waited 24 hours,time which has already passed but still no diamonds nor boosters
    I
    just go back to support now that 24 hours have passed, they’ll sort it out!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Same thing happened to me the last time boosters were on offer. Support told me to wait 24 hours then when I contacted them again they said it was an I-tunes problem. I-tunes said it was Supercell and I gave up.
    Hope you have better luck than I had
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Same thing happened to me the last time boosters were on offer. Support told me to wait 24 hours then when I contacted them again they said it was an I-tunes problem. I-tunes said it was Supercell and I gave up.
    Hope you have better luck than I had
    Exactly, they're blaming Google, and Google said is supercell. Bad support service, I lost my money and your are doing nothing about it.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:47 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Exactly, they're blaming Google, and Google said is supercell.
    Sadly for us, the above post reminds me of the horrific Supercell Support story below. Caveat emptor everyone.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12027371

---
    Lynn
    November 29, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:30 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Exactly, they're blaming Google, and Google said is supercell. Bad support service, I lost my money and your are doing nothing about it.
    Request refund from Google. That is who you payed to. Reason that you did not receive you payed form. Provide any screenshots that may provide proof.

I wonder where or what country, what department at Supercell is suppose to work these purchases and purchase failures? It is not a regular developer issue.