Thread: Alpacas

New Bloke/Chick

Alpacas

I genuinely love alpacas, they are so fluffy ! Maybe alpacas can also be introduced to Hay Day (I love them!!!). I don't know what function they will have in Hay Day, as a pet, zoo animal or maybe for milk? Please put them into the game!!! (Did I already said that I love alpacas? )

Pro Member
    We could make different sweaters
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

What type of food are they used for? Every machine I got on the farm is already overloaded with items.

Quote Originally Posted by schiederij View Post
    I genuinely love alpacas, they are so fluffy ! Maybe alpacas can also be introduced to Hay Day (I love them!!!). I don't know what function they will have in Hay Day, as a pet, zoo animal or maybe for milk? Please put them into the game!!! (Did I already said that I love alpacas? )
    just wondering...do you love Alpacas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    We could make different sweaters
    Or something different like socks or gloves...matching gloves, hat, scarf set?

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    What type of food are they used for? Every machine I got on the farm is already overloaded with items.
    Not for food, but I suppose given HD’s ‘no kill’ policy, we could probably get alpaca meat by blow drying them or something!

like you though, I’m not wildly keen on more items to go into existing food machines...but I wouldn’t be averse to the idea of a new machine.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    A local cafe where I live has alpaca burgers, pulled alpaca and various other alpaca-based dishes on the menu. Not that I'm keen on that, personally. I think they would make great farm pets though.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

I like the idea of a new type of wool/yarn we could use in the loom and on the sewing machine, even in the hat maker!
    Gloves, mittens, a scarf, socks (my favourite pair of socks are made from alpaca wool!), a beret, a pink fluffy jumper, a nice vest, an overcoat, little animal coats for the pets
    Last edited by SU51EO; 1 Week Ago at 08:57 PM.
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

Slippers! I’d like some alpaca slippers to sell in my clothing store (new town building idea - see post below) please!

New town building idea - a clothing store
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-for-the-town
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ