Thread: booster packs missing

booster packs missing

Today I purchased one of the booster packs. The diamonds I received within a few minutes, but the boosters have not arrived.

I contacted support but while I'm waiting for a response, I was wondering if any forum members know if there's anything I should do in the meantime. I restarted the game several times, cleared cache, and tried opening it up on another device, they still haven't appeared. Maybe they just take longer to generate?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Do you use Google Play or Apple? There may be an issue there. But be patient, and I would avoid making any more diamond purchases until this is resolved.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Thanks Moms

I did wait 24 hours as I was advised. I contacted support directly in game, and they also said to wait and not try to make any additional purchases in the meantime.

I have not touched the diamonds, just in case. I was told they would want a screenshot of the receipt for the order, but unfortunately, every time I try to attach the screenshot, the game just restarts. I tried clearing cache and rebooting the entire unit, but still just restarts the game when I try to attach an image.

I've asked them for further assistance with that (maybe an email address I can forward it to), included the date, the order confirmation #, and the amount.

I really hope they help me out. I've spent money before and I plan to spend money again. This is the first time I've had an issue like this. If they don't inevitably help... I probably won't take advantage of any future offers like these that include items. I'll stick to the diamond-only sales (which are so far and few lately...)

TBH Going into this I expected an issue. This is the only the 2nd time I've bought diamonds since I started playing 2 farms on 1 device through supercell ID. I purchased a sale on the "main" farm with no issues (including EMs). This is the secondary farm that I'm having trouble with.

Anyway, I will keep this thread update just in case someone else has an issue and tries to search the forums like I did. I didn't find much information searching, which is why I posted.

Final update. I managed to get the screenshot of my payment to support, and Alfred (the mailman) is currently playing Santa LOL
    He did deliver all 6 boosters to me, while the snow is lightly falling in the background. (So fitting!)

Although I'm sad I didn't get to use some boosters over the weekend, I do feel like I've been made whole, and I will be buying diamonds again in the future.

I found in-game customer support to be extremely pleasant and helpful, although maybe a tiny bit slow, at least one of the delays was my fault.

Just to quickly clarify, for any future reference, this issue was with Amazon. My diamonds showed up no problem, it was just the boosters that never appeared.