Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 5

I have had multiple breakdowns as well. It is a feature that I am totally not fond of! This last breakdown was during a delivery. The delivery expires before the truck fix time. No other trucks are in the vicinity, so I am just not making the delivery. I just end up leaving the valley and get ticked off every time I break down. Supercell is not getting anything out of keeping this feature. I just play less!

I hate them as well. It just makes me leave the valley and probably log off of Hay Day for awhile. Is this what they intended with this feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmbifly View Post
    I hate them as well. It just makes me leave the valley and probably log off of Hay Day for awhile. Is this what they intended with this feature?
    At this point, I do not play Hay Day when I get a breakdown. Log right out. This "feature" should go.

6 days left until the end of this Valley season. And I have reached the required tokens for the Valley Scooter. And I have collected 161 chickens. I really like that the Valley now has more tokens per order. It's easier to buy things now. I already bought the Valley Plane the previous season. Reached the tokens 12 days before the end. And fyi these days I haven't had a single breakdown in my truck or my neighbors trucks. At least when I am online.

Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 78 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 121/144
    Farm Score: 10.377.799 (updated 26/1/2020)

Quote Originally Posted by ParisGreece View Post
    6 days left until the end of this Valley season. And I have reached the required tokens for the Valley Scooter. And I have collected 161 chickens. I really like that the Valley now has more tokens per order. It's easier to buy things now. I already bought the Valley Plane the previous season. Reached the tokens 12 days before the end. And fyi these days I haven't had a single breakdown in my truck or my neighbors trucks. At least when I am online.

👍👍👍👏👏👏 Amazing, you've collected so many tokens. Good job.

I'm quite lucky, my Valley team are active, we collected 143 chickens, even though I never seen moving truck with me since season 1. But it is okay, at least I still can read "5 chickens collected by others", so I know that I'm not alone/ single fighter.
    😊😘

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
     Amazing, you've collected so many tokens. Good job.

I'm quite lucky, my Valley team are active, we collected 143 chickens, even though I never seen moving truck with me since season 1. But it is okay, at least I still can read "5 chickens collected by others", so I know that I'm not alone/ single fighter.
    
    Thanks I am using the fuel spin 2 or 3 times per day by getting the sun points
    Last edited by ParisGreece; December 5th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 78 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 121/144
    Farm Score: 10.377.799 (updated 26/1/2020)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Yes, I donít know why the number of chickens wasnít adjusted. I can only hope there will be more of them than usual, or my Valley isnít likely to reach 100 either.
    I felt they were adjusted for the shorter season. Got well over the limit now. Funny thing, like last season, once the goal is reached I got chickens all over the roads like a bunch of road kill. Don't have chicken collecting quests either.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    At this point, I do not play Hay Day when I get a breakdown. Log right out. This "feature" should go.
    I actually thought Team Hay Day had removed the broken truck feature in Season 5 because I've been driving so much and picking up so many tokens that the game informed me that my wallet was full and I needed to spend some tokens in order to collect more!

Apparently, I've been very lucky, so I'm bracing for multiple truck breakdowns during the remainder of Season 5.

---
    Lynn
    December 6, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 7th, 2019 at 03:44 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    On the bright side of breakdowns is that sometimes it actually helped me. When I came back there was a chicken closer than the one I was heading to before, buildings were offering better tokens so I didnít have to drive as far and sometimes had easier requests to complete. Not saying Iím a fan of breakdowns but sometimes when they occurred it was actually to my benefit.

sorry, this maybe is already mentioned, is it just me that it is impossible to get all chests in the valley ?
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 118
    KIK: Timpie1980