Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Valley Season 5

I totally didn't expect the Valley to end in the middle of the week, so I didn't check the days left yet. Thus, I was flabbergasted and quite frustrated yesterday to find it already ended, and I still had like over 70 fuel left that I've saved up and meant to use before the season ends... -_-

Luckily, I at least still had enough tokens to buy myself three expansion permits. Still... all that fuel, gone down the drain, saved for nothing. It kinda hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by xSaturnx View Post
    I totally didn't expect the Valley to end in the middle of the week, so I didn't check the days left yet. Thus, I was flabbergasted and quite frustrated yesterday to find it already ended, and I still had like over 70 fuel left that I've saved up and meant to use before the season ends... -_-

Luckily, I at least still had enough tokens to buy myself three expansion permits. Still... all that fuel, gone down the drain, saved for nothing. It kinda hurts.
    +1
    /10chars

Bummer. I always check the days left, as I also save fuel to the end. I use it the day before the last day, as a truck breakdown on the last day can also mean fuel lost.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; 2 Days Ago at 07:55 PM.