Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 5

Centennial Club
    I have watched our chickens and when I catch 1 it goes up by 1. There may be a glitch but if there is it is only happening randomly. We have chickens everywhere and have already hit our 100. I am interested to see if this kills the activity in the Valley today since we hit the 100 14 hours ago.

at my valley i'm at 76 chickens, where i got maybe 60 myself, the others at my valley are sleeping i guess, i'm also a soloplayer, i see all the trucks moving but almost none take chickens
    Last edited by Tim1980; 1 Week Ago at 06:28 PM.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 117
    KIK: Timpie1980

In the Valley I got the Valley Plane in the previous season and right now I have 841 blue, 970 red and 871 green tokens. I will buy the Valley Scooter too. I will surely get all tokens to 1100 in 9 days... As for chickens I have 86. I collected 2 today in the map. I love the Valley
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 77 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 119/141
    Farm Score: 10.043.094 (updated 1/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Is there an black season operation sale going on? A chicken may hide another chicken ?
    Gone after 2nd Dec maintenance break (including the group quest extra chicken issue)
    Edit: uhm... not quite the case. But seems to have some more conditions to reproduce it.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 10:59 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by JaaJaa View Post
    Tries going to next house.. house says same thing.. can make request but no request.. I'm sitting still right now. Not going to use up my fuel.
    This is a known issue. Close out the game and restarting will fix it. I find the Valley to still be buggy with issues like this that continue to persist. Any glitches I've encountered, including can't repair other player's broken truck, I have all been able to workaround by restarting the game. As long as there is a workaround I can understand if it is not a high priority issue for SC to fix, but it would really improve player experience. Hoping for some resolution in a future update.
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Are truck breakdowns more frequents this season? I have had my truck breakdown every day this season compared to only 4 or 5 times in the entire last season?
    So far no breakdowns for me....hope I didn't just jinx myself....

Are truck breakdowns more frequents this season? I have had my truck breakdown every day this season compared to only 4 or 5 times in the entire last season?
    Iíve had 2 breakdowns so far. Last season I had 6 total, so the rate seems similar to me (at least so far). I loathe the breakdowns, and Iím sorry youíve had one every day.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I’ve had 2 breakdowns so far. Last season I had 6 total, so the rate seems similar to me (at least so far). I loathe the breakdowns, and I’m sorry you’ve had one every day.
    my truck just broke down again so I am at 1x EVERY day this season. And I too loathe them. They really detract from the Valley experience.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 1 Week Ago at 11:32 AM.

my truck just broke down again so I am at 1x EVERY day this season. And I too loathe them. They really detract from the Valley experience.
    I’m really sorry you had another breakdown. I agree that they greatly reduce my enjoyment of the Valley. I realize they’re random, but I think there should be something in the code to prevent them from happening too often to the same player (e.g., at least 48 hours between breakdowns). In my opinion several days in a row is outrageous. And last season I had 2 in one day—which was especially annoying because it was the last day of the season, and I was trying to use up my remaining gas before the season ended.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Iím really sorry you had another breakdown. I agree that they greatly reduce my enjoyment of the Valley. I realize theyíre random, but I think there should be something in the code to prevent them from happening too often to the same player (e.g., at least 48 hours between breakdowns). In my opinion several days in a row is outrageous. And last season I had 2 in one dayówhich was especially annoying because it was the last day of the season, and I was trying to use up my remaining gas before the season ended.
    I have never had a truck breakdown multiple times in the same day so I will complain no more so I donít end up having that happen too 🤣. I will say I have only seen one other breakdown in our Valley so it is not happening very often overLl, I am just apparently the lucky recipient. I am in the Valley quite often so some breakdowns could be happening while I am away but not very many or people ar spending the diamonds to repair their own truck or. Neighbor is repairing the truck very timely. Either way, I just keep moving along...that is once the 2 hours runs up or someone repairs my truck which has happened once.