Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 5

Valley Season 5

Only 1 permit in my shop BUT I also have a bonsai tree! Love it! Ty SC for improving rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Only 1 permit in my shop BUT I also have a bonsai tree! Love it! Ty SC for improving rewards!
    I was very happy to see a bonsai tree in my shop too! Best decoration I’ve seen so far in the shop—and something worth working for

No decorations for me but 3 permits and 3 puzzle pieces. I don't think I will be able to afford all of them in just 13 days and also save up for the scooter. But the good thing is my valley is not going to reach 100 chickens anyway *sarcasm off*
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    No decorations for me but 3 permits and 3 puzzle pieces. I don't think I will be able to afford all of them in just 13 days and also save up for the scooter. But the good thing is my valley is not going to reach 100 chickens anyway *sarcasm off*
    Yes, I don’t know why the number of chickens wasn’t adjusted. I can only hope there will be more of them than usual, or my Valley isn’t likely to reach 100 either.

Never say never. Who knows that road chicken frequency aren't adjusted? Don't just go after chicken, wait for more and collect several in one go.

Token amount has been hugely increased, by about 1,5 times more. I saw an order of 65 tokens versus 34 we had in Season 4.

The number of chest and space between them has been changed too. You can get up to 10 (or 11?) chests although there are 15 showing there.

The point is, all previous calculations from other Seasons can't be applied here to predict Valley performance. Only the trend.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 1 Week Ago at 05:32 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Never say never. Who knows that road chicken frequency aren't adjusted? Don't just go after chicken, wait for more and collect several in one go.

Token amount has been hugely increased, by about 1,5 times more. I saw an order of 65 tokens versus 34 we had in Season 4.

The number of chest and space between them has been changed too. You can get up to 10 chests although there are 15 showing there.

The point is, all previous calculations from other Seasons can't be applied here to predict Valley performance. Only the trend.
    I know I noticed the higher tokens, too. But with the chickens... there could as well be thousands but if my small hood are the only ones active in there it is just not possible. I have never been in an active valley. Always just my hood mates driving around and in the 'most active' one I have seen maybe 3 or 4 other trucks moving away from the first tile everyone starts at. It's just so frustrating. And nothing we can do to be placed in an active one.

Edit: About the chests: It seems to me that the normal trail has just been cut off to fit the shorter season. There is not even a big one at the end.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; 1 Week Ago at 03:48 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    About the chests: It seems to me that the normal trail has just been cut off to fit the shorter season. There is not even a big one at the end.
    I must have Valley OCD because I counted the spaces on the daily quest bar and I donít think u can get to the end, even if u donít miss any daily quests. Maybe a leftover glitch from the restart.

You are right, it’s not possible to open all the red chests this season. Nick confirmed that in a reply on the Announcements thread. They can fix it either.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

I'm not too concerned about the chests we can't get this season. 3 weeks -> 15 chests. 2 weeks -> 10 or 11 chests. Still 4 quests per day. Sounds about right there.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Centennial Club
    one permit, no special decorations.