Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 5

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post
    sorry, this maybe is already mentioned, is it just me that it is impossible to get all chests in the valley ?
    It’s everyone. There were some problems at the start of this season, and this couldn’t be fixed

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12414628

15 chests is for 21 days season. With 13 days, we can get up to 11 chest.

In the initial season 5 (that had to be ended early), there was only about 10 chests. A few maintenance breaks later, all 15 chests are showing . This surely causes confusions .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I'd like there to be an additional feature for getting OVER 100 chickens. That way there's still an incentive to collect chickens after hitting 100. Like, they turn into tokens at the end? To allow greater purchases or something?

Also, how about unused tokens carrying over to the next valley season?
    GC: retrocircles --- Lvl 90 --- KIK: dear.louise

These clouds are so frustrating. Yesterday my quest wanted a black roof, couldnt see one and no idea which direction to go. Today it wants 1 diner, same problem. Ugh. Other than that I am happy with the latest changes of valley and even tho my prizes are junk, its finally fun and I will be playing it again.
    Level 112

Quote Originally Posted by retrocircles View Post
    I'd like there to be an additional feature for getting OVER 100 chickens. That way there's still an incentive to collect chickens after hitting 100. Like, they turn into tokens at the end? To allow greater purchases or something?

Also, how about unused tokens carrying over to the next valley season?
    I would just like to see better balance. The first few seasons, the chicken count was impossible to reach. It was cut in half and attainable but I did not see any chickens and thus did not contribute, and this season they are splattered all over the map.

we have to have limits as far as tokens are concerned since some people would hoard them. Most of the recent additions to the game have been non negotiable

permits
    puzzle pieces
    gift cards
    valley tokens

i am guilty as well... I still have more vouchers than I could ever use
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 50 GW 23
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I would just like to see better balance. The first few seasons, the chicken count was impossible to reach. It was cut in half and attainable but I did not see any chickens and thus did not contribute, and this season they are splattered all over the map.

we have to have limits as far as tokens are concerned since some people would hoard them. Most of the recent additions to the game have been non negotiable

permits
    puzzle pieces
    gift cards
    valley tokens

i am guilty as well... I still have more vouchers than I could ever use
    I agree about better balance.

As far as the tokens issue, the hoarding concern could be addressed by requiring that we keep buying until we no longer have enough tokens left to buy anything—and then letting us carry the leftovers to the next season.I don’t understand why SC is unwilling to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I agree about better balance.

As far as the tokens issue, the hoarding concern could be addressed by requiring that we keep buying until we no longer have enough tokens left to buy anything—and then letting us carry the leftovers to the next season.I don’t understand why SC is unwilling to do this.
    I reached my token limit and had to buy something. I didn’t make note of how many tokens I had tho.

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    These clouds are so frustrating. Yesterday my quest wanted a black roof, couldnt see one and no idea which direction to go. Today it wants 1 diner, same problem. Ugh. Other than that I am happy with the latest changes of valley and even tho my prizes are junk, its finally fun and I will be playing it again.
    Sunnyphoenix shared a map of the valley a while back. It helped me find out how to get to the broken truck all the way on the other side beneath that huge blanket of clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyphoenix View Post
    I made the map of the new valley with water and bridges using screenshots from my two farms.
    Here's the link Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh0y16nst8...20day.jpg?dl=0

If they ever go back to the original valley Glottis kindly shared that map as well:

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Dropbox link as an alternative if you're on mobile:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jw8krmttc...y-map.jpg?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    It seems that at the end of this valley season I'll have 1000-2000 red tokens and nothing to buy with those. I don't mean that there's anything that I would like to buy, I mean that there really isn't anything to buy with red tokens.

If tokens would carry over to next season, I might end into a deadlock sooner or later - wallet full of tokens but nothing to buy.

But... I don't really understand why there's a limit of wallet size (or why wouldn't SC let us buy more than one item from special shop). Also, I don't really understand why we have 3 different tokens as players have really limited ways to choose their routes and buildings.