Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    IME The Visitors will ask for it if you keep your ratio to other crops really high. Not just wheat being the highest, but MUCH higher than the other crops.

I have puzzle pieces and permits, but no special deco. But I’m hoping for the moped, so I’m happy.
    What do you mean much higher? I had some 1600 wheats and visitor was asking for my 300+ strawberries. But sure, most of the times this is working when having +1000 wheats compared to others.

I have wheat too, and feeding chicken. Let Rose do the work and stopped at 100. Wheat is a nightmare with little silo.

Back to chicken, I notice somethign weird: if I am online and witness other truck collecting road chicken, I see the notification "x1 chicken collected by others" pops up twice back to back , the count went up 2 units. You might think someone else on another part of the valley just got a chicken too, right ? However, I watched the truck collectign 2 road chickens and counter went up 4. Too much of a co´ncidence there.

Or,

Is there an black season operation sale going on? A chicken may hide another chicken ?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

New Bloke/Chick
    I bought the valley boat decoration last season and I cannot find it anywhere in the valley or in my decorations...how do I use this item or is it not worth buying the others?

A bonsai tree! That is good news! The decor offerings in the valley have definitely needed improvement—especially for those of us who are not attracted to the special shop statues. I have 3 permits and 2 puzzle pieces offered this time. I’ve already collected my first permit! I’m delighted with the higher tokens for orders. That in combination with the 2-fuel distances between buildings that was introduced in the previous derby is a huge improvement. Now if they could just fix the truck-help glitch...

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by Graffixjester View Post
    I bought the valley boat decoration last season and I cannot find it anywhere in the valley or in my decorations...how do I use this item or is it not worth buying the others?
    Look in the tab for stored items. I think that is the tab where I found mine.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    What do you mean much higher? I had some 1600 wheats and visitor was asking for my 300+ strawberries. But sure, most of the times this is working when having +1000 wheats compared to others.
    i don’t know exactly, I’m not that observant! But I do know if I have a LOT of wheat (1800-2000) and very low numbers if anything else (sub 300) they seem to come more often!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I have wheat too, and feeding chicken. Let Rose do the work and stopped at 100. Wheat is a nightmare with little silo.

Back to chicken, I notice somethign weird: if I am online and witness other truck collecting road chicken, I see the notification "x1 chicken collected by others" pops up twice back to back , the count went up 2 units. You might think someone else on another part of the valley just got a chicken too, right ? However, I watched the truck collectign 2 road chickens and counter went up 4. Too much of a co´ncidence there.

Or,

Is there an black season operation sale going on? A chicken may hide another chicken ?
    Interesting.
    Just to possibly support the coincidence theory, when I went in last night, I picked up 6 chickens almost immediately. They were just very conveniently located on all the nearby stops. This is a huge contrast to last season, where most of the chickens I picked up were from group requests.

I guess the only way to be sure is to see if a chicken you pick up personally gets counted twice. Unfortunately, I didn't even think to check last night.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    In my experience, the visitor will ask for 1 of any of my 3 highest crops. So ideally I keep corn, wheat, and carrots high.
    I am a slacker when it comes to visitor requests. It's probably going to be the last achievement I complete. I'm only roughly 1100/2500 at level 88.

Fresh Spawn

My houses will not regenerate... they just say this house can make a request..

Tries going to next house.. house says same thing.. can make request but no request.. I'm sitting still right now. Not going to use up my fuel.

Centennial Club
    Are truck breakdowns more frequents this season? I have had my truck breakdown every day this season compared to only 4 or 5 times in the entire last season?
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 1 Week Ago at 05:25 PM.