Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley Season 5

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    No decorations for me but 3 permits and 3 puzzle pieces. I don't think I will be able to afford all of them in just 13 days and also save up for the scooter. But the good thing is my valley is not going to reach 100 chickens anyway *sarcasm off*
    There seem to be far more chickens this season so you just might get the 100 chickens. Our Valley has a few active trucks outside of our NH and we have already collected 42 in just over 1 day.

Open 24 Hours
    We are already at 48 chickens after one day, and half the hood is not playing due to Thanksgiving travel. It's like you cannot move without tripping over 3 chickens.

I love this Valley season better:
    - there is a Bonsai tree in shop
    - Much better red, blue, green tokens ( > 25 coins).
    - more chickens on the road spot.

Thank you SC
    😊🎶🎶💕💕💕🙌👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    We are already at 48 chickens after one day, and half the hood is not playing due to Thanksgiving travel. It's like you cannot move without tripping over 3 chickens.
    That's nice for you. However not like that in my valley. I have caught 2 or 3 so far, there aren't any near me right now and haven't been the last few times I checked. I can see one group task at a distance that I might be able to reach (I guess truck would break down on the way considering my 'luck'), but it's not worth it, because it is 0/3 and no trucks to be seen.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

This valley season is weird, but ok as there are chickens all over and the rewards seem better and even though we can’t get the chests, we will get 2 weeks worth.....but my question is.......

tomorrow is 3x crop day. My sun task is......wait for it........wheat.

Seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    This valley season is weird, but ok as there are chickens all over and the rewards seem better and even though we canít get the chests, we will get 2 weeks worth.....but my question is.......

Seriously ?
    Ouch! Feeling your pain already....

Open 24 Hours

Seriously ?
    Time to make elephant food.

We are at 44 chickens so far and have been for most of the day. I have 3 permits and 1 puzzle piece in the prizes but no special decor.

Farm Level 177. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Centennial Club
    This valley season is weird, but ok as there are chickens all over and the rewards seem better and even though we canít get the chests, we will get 2 weeks worth.....but my question is.......

Seriously ?
    I feel your pain because mine is wheat as well. Happened to me last season too and it really stinks. I made savannah food, bread, pasta, and everything I could think of but letís get real, you just canít get rid of that much wheat.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I feel your pain because mine is wheat as well. Happened to me last season too and it really stinks. I made savannah food, bread, pasta, and everything I could think of but let’s get real, you just can’t get rid of that much wheat.
    IME The Visitors will ask for it if you keep your ratio to other crops really high. Not just wheat being the highest, but MUCH higher than the other crops.

I have puzzle pieces and permits, but no special deco. But I’m hoping for the moped, so I’m happy.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)