Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Position in war map?

Position in war map?

Letís say there are 10 fully maxed th12s in a war line up, how will those th12s arranged in war map?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

/edit my original answer below contains incorrect information , see Kaptain Kat's post.

OP: AFAIK the primary ordering is based on the "war weight" of the base and the secondary ordering is "account age".
    (whereas the war weight calculation is - luckily - not revealed by SC )
    -- marrvin
    Last edited by marrvin; November 29th, 2019 at 11:39 AM.
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    OP: AFAIK the primary ordering is based on the "war weight" of the base and the secondary ordering is "account age".

-- marrvin
    I see thanks for the info.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Sorry Darian, OP was asking about TH position/order on the War Map and not about deployment order of CC troops.

-- marrvin
    The link Darian shared is still the correct link because it’s the same answer.
    This gets asked a ton of times and is answered a ton of times and a LOT of people parrot incorrect information.

Your “account age” as secondary ordering is FALSE.

There is NO secondary ordering as there never was one defined.
    If you want a computer to spit out a list in the same exact predictable consistent order then you have to tell it to do so. And here it was never told how to sort when war weights are equal.

EDIT:

Heres a thread with a bunch more n depth and elaborate answers
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-war-map/page3
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; November 29th, 2019 at 11:33 AM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Sorry Darian, OP was asking about TH position/order on the War Map and not about deployment order of CC troops.

-- marrvin
    Actually in that thread Darian mentions about the data being stored in server shards-

A response by a mod on similar thread to the war placement -

So you can see in both cases the order is determined by how the server handles data.

Kaptain Kat,

There is NO secondary ordering as there never was one defined.
    If you want a computer to spit out a list in the same exact predictable consistent order then you have to tell it to do so. And here it was never told how to sort when war weights are equal.
    Thank you for clarifying and sorry for the confusion.

-- marrvin
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Kaptain Kat,

Thank you for clarifying and sorry for the confusion.

-- marrvin
    No worries

With this particular question it seems to be pretty hard to fight all the incorrect information people spread and repeat or think or assume etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    No worries

With this particular question it seems to be pretty hard to fight all the incorrect information people spread and repeat or think or assume etc.
    I think this forum could do with a FAQ section to solve these kind of problems. There can be one for each topics like Clan Wars, Clan Games, Season challenges etc. This way people can check if it is already answered in the FAQ.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    I think this forum could do with a FAQ section to solve these kind of problems. There can be one for each topics like Clan Wars, Clan Games, Season challenges etc. This way people can check if it is already answered in the FAQ.
    On the other hand there are so many FAQ and we canít even get so many people to read basic stickies or the forum rules or read whatís in the very front page under their nose (given the number of duplicate threads on occasions).
    Whats going to make people read a novel worth of FAQ