Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: As a max th12 is it better to stay in legends or drop out after th13 release

  1. #1
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    42

    As a max th12 is it better to stay in legends or drop out after th13 release

    Now I am in legend and I am always active so that I can do more than 8 attack a day When update drops and with hero’s down I feel it will be tough to attack in legends. Should I drop to Titan and farm or shall I stay in legend for few days since the loot is not available in lower leagues
    Last edited by GOVARDHAN96; November 29th, 2019 at 01:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    701
    I'll be staying in legends with both my th12s

    Titan may give you unlimited attacks but the downsides are:
    -Clouds
    -Other people stealing your loot
    -Bases with poor loot offering
    -Gold cost every time you click next.

    Legends advantages:
    -Resources can't be stolen
    -In addition to the above, resource potions are 100% efficient
    -No search cost
    -No clouds
    -Slightly higher loot bonuses

  3. #3
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    I'll be staying in legends with both my th12s

    Titan may give you unlimited attacks but the downsides are:
    -Clouds
    -Other people stealing your loot
    -Bases with poor loot offering
    -Gold cost every time you click next.

    Legends advantages:
    -Resources can't be stolen
    -In addition to the above, resource potions are 100% efficient
    -No search cost
    -No clouds
    -Slightly higher loot bonuses
    With hero’s under upgrade will it be easy easy to attack in legends since most of the bases are maxed here

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post
    Now I am in legend and I am always active so that I can do more than 8 attack a day When update drops and with hero’s down I feel it will be tough to attack in legends. Should I drop to Titan and farm or shall I stay in legend for few days since the loot is not available in lower leagues
    If speed of upgrading is your only concern, then the decision is determined by how much time you plan to spend attacking. At 8 attacks or less per day the loot in legends is great, especially with none lost on defense. If you instead are willing to spend much more time farming, hitting next, attacking over and over, often boosted, etc. you can earn more loot down low.

    If speed of upgrading is not your only concern (it isn't for me given I know just my normal playing will have me maxed out long before th14), then just do whatever is most fun. Go down low for a month farming. Spend a season in legends. Go back and forth. Do whatever is the most fun, since that is the whole point of the game.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

  5. #5
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If speed of upgrading is your only concern, then the decision is determined by how much time you plan to spend attacking. At 8 attacks or less per day the loot in legends is great, especially with none lost on defense. If you instead are willing to spend much more time farming, hitting next, attacking over and over, often boosted, etc. you can earn more loot down low.

    If speed of upgrading is not your only concern (it isn't for me given I know just my normal playing will have me maxed out long before th14), then just do whatever is most fun. Go down low for a month farming. Spend a season in legends. Go back and forth. Do whatever is the most fun, since that is the whole point of the game.
    That’s something I should consider being a max th12 for about 5months nothing to upgrade it is better to go slow and enjoy the game

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post
    That’s something I should consider being a max th12 for about 5months nothing to upgrade it is better to go slow and enjoy the game
    Yep, no right answer to this question. It depends on what is most fun for you and that is an individual thing.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    490
    After the update the amount of loot in titan1 will determine the number of attacks per day youll have to do to make titan1 more profitable than legend. As it is now, its about 12+ attacks per day that makes titan1 more profitable than (8 attacks in)legend. After update, with lower available loot in titan1, it may go up to 15+ or 20+ or 25+ attacks per day to make it more profitable in titan1.

    If u do 15+ attacks a day then try titan1. You can always go back to legend. You know the loot available there.

  8. #8
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    42
    Then I will better be in legend during the December season and let me check how it works

  9. #9
    To each their own. Unlimited attacks with more loot potential vs no clouds and resources cant be stolen

  10. #10
    In legends you get 8 attacks , drop to any other league and you can attack as many times as you like hitting bases that suit your needs be it for gold or dark or elixir .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •