Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley issues

ERROR: Chickens Collected/Houses Visited as a Neighbourhood?

SITUATION NO. 1: Just entered the Valley the first time this season with all four of my farms. My main farm went first and in doing a group task collected a chicken making the total for the Valley THREE as two had already been collected by other players. My other three farms as they each went in got a message that TWO chickens had been collected by others. I checked the shop to make sure I was not mistaken and there were three chickens.

SITUATION NO. 2: I started the daily tasks for my three smaller farms. Since every player in the Valley starts at the same point I found myself considering the same route that the main farm had travelled. I clicked on a house visited by the main farm and it was “available in 3 hours, 39 minutes” even though my baby farm truck had not yet moved. I closed out and restarted the app twice thinking it was like the usual “this building can make requests” error but it was not and the situation still remains.

Putting 1 and 2 together I’m guessing that the Valley is (incorrectly, I sincerely hope) counting the farms in my NH as one farm while in the Valley and crediting chickens gathered by one to all the farms and, much more troubling, also eliminating houses visited by one farm from being visited by another.

SITUATION NO. 3: When I entered the Valley, two trucks were moving around doing tasks and I could see the carrots, chilis, eggs and other things that they were delivering to the shops. They floated up as if I were the one doing the tasks.

Is anyone else experiencing these or other issues? Just my farms?

EDIT: Situation No. 2 - it hit me this morning that the offending building was the group task building and that the task having been completed when my main farm took it, that building was refreshing for everybody. I must say I had never noticed that before but it makes sense since, unlike other buildings, everybody in the Valley sees the same task for group tasks.

Situation No. 3 - Thanks to everybody for explaining the floating goods. I can’t remember having seen that before but I think it’s pretty cool.

Still don’t know what going on the chickens but that’s nothing new. Chick Norris has been puzzling me for years.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:54 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    SITUATION NO. 1: Just entered the Valley the first time this season with all four of my farms. My main farm went first and in doing a group task collected a chicken making the total for the Valley THREE as two had already been collected by other players. My other three farms as they each went in got a message that TWO chickens had been collected by others. I checked the shop to make sure I was not mistaken and there were three chickens.

SITUATION NO. 2: I started the daily tasks for my three smaller farms. Since every player in the Valley starts at the same point I found myself considering the same route that the main farm had travelled. I clicked on a house visited by the main farm and it was “available in 3 hours, 39 minutes” even though my baby farm truck had not yet moved. I closed out and restarted the app twice thinking it was like the usual “this building can make requests” error but it was not and the situation still remains.

Putting 1 and 2 together I’m guessing that the Valley is (incorrectly, I sincerely hope) counting the farms in my NH as one farm while in the Valley and crediting chickens gathered by one to all the farms and, much more troubling, also eliminating houses visited by one farm from being visited by another.

SITUATION NO.3: When I entered the Valley, two trucks were moving around doing tasks and I could see the carrots, chilis, eggs and other things that they were delivering to the shops. They floated up as if I were the one doing the tasks.

I am suspecting something is weird in Situation 1 but haven't been able to check again. Thanks for info. That explains why my hood got 26 chickens already in 1 day.

Can't check Situation 2 for you. I'm blocked at not being able to purchase in Season 4 Exclusive shop with my mini testers.

Situation 3: was the case in Trial, came back in Season 4. it adds to "lively valley" aspect.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post

SITUATION NO.3: When I entered the Valley, two trucks were moving around doing tasks and I could see the carrots, chilis, eggs and other things that they were delivering to the shops. They floated up as if I were the one doing the tasks.

I have experienced #3 in previous seasons as well as the current one. First time I saw it, it was a little confusing what was going on but I guess I've gotten used to it. It also happens if you're visiting another farm that requested help for a truck order and someone else fills it while you are there.

I cannot comment on #1 or 2 because my two farms are in different NHs.

I am also experiencing something weird: I did a valley round this morning and haven't opened the farm all day and now I checked back and the building my truck is at has a 4 hour cooldown Maybe just bad timing but I have never noticed that before. Usually when I log in after a long time, I will have a task at the building I'm at that just started and has a few hours left for me to serve it.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I am also experiencing something weird: I did a valley round this morning and haven't opened the farm all day and now I checked back and the building my truck is at has a 4 hour cooldown Maybe just bad timing but I have never noticed that before. Usually when I log in after a long time, I will have a task at the building I'm at that just started and has a few hours left for me to serve it.
    I still think something's glitchy with the Valley timers. For example, like u, today I haven’t been in the valley for several hours and when I come back the buildings all around me say “new request in 20something mins”. I close out and restart the game and now the buildings all have an order and say “expires in 30something mins”. I think it’s also what causes the “this building can make a request” issue. It’s like your valley isn’t refreshing appropriately so it’s out of sync with SC’s servers but once you restart the game, everything is in sync again. It’s happened so many times I don’t trust what the buildings say so if I haven’t been in the valley for a while, I purposely close and restart the game to make sure what the buildings say are accurate, esp if there isn’t a request yet at the building I’m sitting at. Hope at some point SC can fix this “syncing” issue but for now that has been my workaround for all the seasons I’ve been playing.
    Last edited by QBIE; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    This could happen if that building just have a group quest earlier. nce completed, cool down time is 4 hours. Unlike other buildings when timer is tied to when you open the game, group quest can be triggered by other farmer.

If you open the game and don't go to the Valley (i.e. do town, stay on the farm...), in previous season, the timer would start anyway. Of cours, out of sync timer as QBIE describe could be one of the cause too.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    This could happen if that building just have a group quest earlier. nce completed, cool down time is 4 hours. Unlike other buildings when timer is tied to when you open the game, group quest can be triggered by other farmer.

If you open the game and don't go to the Valley (i.e. do town, stay on the farm...), in previous season, the timer would start anyway. Of cours, out of sync timer as QBIE describe could be one of the cause too.
    I think it might be what QBIE wrote, because there are never any other (moving from the first tile) trucks to be seen. I didn't try to restart it, just got annoyed, rolled eyes and closed the game
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)