Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashers want global chat back!!!!please support clashers

Fresh Spawn

Clashers want global chat back!!!!please support clashers

Global chat was actually removed coz players were writing inappropriate stuff..guys these players get reported and the coc modretors can easily ban these players for a specified period.actually coc is not played by kids below 12..ya u might not know vulgar things at this age but these days most kid do.
    First-Gobal chat was something truely remarkable about this game and many players really enjoyed to talk with random peps..
    Second- the new clan requirement system is actually very lame..most player search for lv8+ clans and it makes low lv clans very difficult to find new members... although on global chat there were many people u could convince to really help ur clan
    #clasherswantglobalchatback
    Last edited by Rajdev; 1 Week Ago at 05:19 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    There is no one taking about this.. people are actually forgetting the essence of global chat in clash of clans ..i'm playin this game since it was launched india and i simply can't sit nd see global chat just gone

Its gone
    It aint coming back. Complaining about isnt going to make it come back

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Fresh Spawn
    Bro ..it not like sitting at home and complaining how bad the weather is and i don't even have high hopes with this but it actually kindoff sucks that they simply removed global chat without any consent of the community .this is not done by any coc YouTuber so it will be gone unseen..but tell me if ur a Clasher do u miss GLOBAL CHAT?
    Last edited by Rajdev; 1 Week Ago at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajdev View Post
    Bro ..it not like sitting at home and complaining how bad the weather is and i don't even have high hopes with this but it actually kindoff sucks that they simply removed global chat without any consent of the community .this is not done by any coc YouTuber so it will be gone unseen..but tell me if ur a Clasher do u miss GLOBAL CHAT?
    Global chat is now ruled out idea. It's gone and it's not coming back ever.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdev View Post
    There is no one taking about this..
    Actually, there are many people talking about it. However, there is no one else talking about it in Forum Talk since this isn't an appropriate forum for discussing Clash of Clans. This sub-forum is for talking about the forum itself. Please visit the Clash of Clans sub-forums and catch up on the many conversations that have already taken place.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy